[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow uglies, let's tell what life is like when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 21
File: meme.png (217 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
217 KB, 600x600
Fellow uglies, let's tell what life is like when you're ugly as fuck.

I'm short as fuck, ugly and my face looks like a 15 year old spotty teenager's even though I'm 23.

>You despise yourself
>You are constantly aware of how ugly you look in social situations, and know that others are judging you, making you socially anxious and shy as fuck
>Nobody takes your opinion seriously
>>
>Feel confident
>Go outside
>Everyone is so fucking good looking and well dressed
>EVERY. FUCKING. PERSON
>>
>>29793688
get the SUCC famerino
>>
>>29793688
There's no jobs, no hope, no future for us.

We literally have nothing to lose
>>
>>29793737
I feel you anon, so much.
>>
I'm not exactly too ugly, but I look like a sandnigger.

I'm basically undesirable by all standards
>>
>Avoid all mirrors
>When there's a shop window or reflective surface, look down
>>
File: 1465974654324.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465974654324.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>29793688
>>29793894
I recommend going on a booze/coke ride of a desperate junkie in vegas. Learn to play a guitar and busk for the money to play poker and count cards. Also, there's always hitchhiking and minor shoplifting to keep ya afloat everywhere else. Take up farm-work and manual labor jobs and work at a shipyard. Save that money to go and gamble lmao.
>>
File: f1.png (24 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
f1.png
24 KB, 100x100
I look like a serial killer and I have a monotone voice so people always seem awkward as heck when talking to me.
>>
>tfw if I go outside everyone is always way better looking than me
>tfw people stare at me, judge me and even laugh
>tfw want to die whenever I look in a mirror
>tfw gave up on life and have been a shutin for years because there's no place for ugly people in the world
>>
File: Sketch7471838.png (162 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch7471838.png
162 KB, 720x1280
>4'11"
>38 years old
>white male
>bald
>blind in one eye
>hearing aids
>weird voice due to severe hearing loss

I've long ago accepted that I am a waste of space and life. No one would hire me for work or even play Minecraft with me, let alone consider a date.

This is why I stay home indoors all day never to leave the house ever again. You're welcome for my not raping your eyes with my ugly fucking retarded face.
>>
>>29794183

Being ugly is not that bad, at least you don't feel like wasted aesthetical potential because you are in the border of looking good.

So what you do is embrace being ugly and mostly disregard your own appearance, and instead focus on something real productive
>>
>>29794183
Damn, 4'11?

I consider myself kind've short, and I have almost no self-confidence because of it.

Sucks bro.
>>
>>29794282
>>29794183
n-not for you specifically sempai, at 38 I'm not sure you have much on to focus...
>>
>>29793688
hey OP

I know you're feeling pretty down and this might not be any consolation at all but the picture you posted made me laugh until I cried for some reason, so at least you know you made somebody's day better, right? :)
>>
>tfw mom thinks it's all in my mind

I know when girls look at me in disgust and all the social cues like dropping change without touching my hand at the store (and then doing it properly with the chad next in queue). I'm not imagining this.
>>
File: 1446760907328.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446760907328.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>29794183
Is this the true neet shitposter?
>>
File: Sketch74133358.png (96 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch74133358.png
96 KB, 720x1280
>>29794302
All I can really do is learn new stuff (Spanish on duolingo and pimsleur, maths and basic computer programming on khanacademy) and share my life experiences so others don't make the same mistake of wasting time trying to polish a gold turd.
>>
>>29793688
>get disgusted looks from people walking by
>have a girl literally vomit when you asked her out
>get told that you just need to be funnier or wittier by 8+/10 chads
>no one talks to you at work cause you are so ugly they dont want to be known as being friends with you
>your family never asks if you are dating someone cause they know it will never happen
>get passed over for promotions
yeah life as an ugly man is shit tier, literal shit tier. Just gotta beeee urself i guess. fuck that meme.
>>
you all don't get it eh?

read: Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind.

yw senpaitachi
>>
>>29794183
odin quincannon?
>>
>spotty
>awful hair
>kinda fat but narrow hips
>take up to much space
>15+ years of social withdrawal
>wierd interests
>poor

i want to die in a traffic accident
>>
File: Sketch7415424.png (183 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch7415424.png
183 KB, 720x1280
>>29794626
More like a cross between him and Starr.
>>
File: Image.png (350 KB, 662x879) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
350 KB, 662x879
when everybody has gfs except for you

even that awkward guy had "hookups" and you're still a khv
>>
File: 1461670474063.jpg (42 KB, 437x501) Image search: [Google]
1461670474063.jpg
42 KB, 437x501
>>29794568
>>29794474
>>29794646
You have to force more odds onto you. Sure you've been driven back by genetics. But all you have to do is push back at the world in a persistent manner. Gamble, learn and follow a passion. Live on your own terms and become persistent with people in a way that isn't annoying or needy. Build a narrative and tow line with stories. Learn to take every chance and follow every precedent with vigor.
I'm a 27 yo 5,4 ugly monster of a human being. But I've managed to maintain a huge group of friends and now live on my own terms with real estate. I've been homeless and neet but i've managed to carve a piece of this world for myself by putting myself out there enough and taking chances.
>>
I empathize with all of you. There is nothing here. Being ugly is bad enough; but be mentally defective also. There's nothing I can say or do to change my lot in life for the better. But I still get blamed and penalized for being what I was born as. Normies will hurl ridicule and insults like rancid vomit, but it doesn't change the fact that they just got lucky in life.
>>
>>29794744
all the negatives you listed about yourself are positives to me for some reason, i'd date you if i was a girl
>>
>>29794798
this reminds me on top of being fucking uglier then shit, I am also king of the manlets at 5'10". fuck thanks for making me feel even shittier. also.

what did you start doing differently to get more friends, I am totally friendless.
>>
Looks trump height every time. I say this as a good-looking 5'6" guy. I have no problem getting pussy, girls will always pick the good-looking manlet over the tall uglie.
>>
>>29795042
To be honest I would go to bars and buy old and sad people drinks. There are lonely sad kind people everywhere who just want someone to share stories with. You have to learn to let yourself go or just drink. I remember when I was homeless I helped an old man learn how to upload a video of his grandkids to youtube at the library. After that I invited him out to eat with me at a diner. I told him about the predicament I was in and he let me stay in his house and gave me a job as a roofer with his sons business. I'm eternally grateful for that man and that day.
>>
any of you uggos feel like posting a pic?
>>
>>29793983
This, I fucking hate this. But I can't even grow a beard.
>>
>get ignored on dating sites

People tell me I should keep trying, but it sucks whenever someone ignores me.

Especially when they say they're open to making friends. I'm too ugly to be friends with too?

I think my biggest problems are having an assymetrical round face shape, being fat and not looking very masculine in general. I'm losing weight, but there's not much I can do about the other two. I feel plastic surgery would make me fake, which wouldn't make me happy.
>>
>>29795082
Try being an ugly manlet, normie.
>>
File: f9TIq.jpg (55 KB, 510x384) Image search: [Google]
f9TIq.jpg
55 KB, 510x384
>>29793737
This hits home so bad.

>Feel confident.
>Go outside.
>People are in relationships.
>You see a 7/10 going out with a 4/10 male.

Also
>I hate having pictures.
>>
File: image201606300013.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image201606300013.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
Others may have it worse but I'm 5'7, autst, and think of myself as ugly
>>
>>29796633
I very rarely go to /soc/, but I always see you there.
Your haircut really helped, you don't look ugly at all.
>>
>>29796831

that haircut is pretty bad he should just go bald. he definitely has the face for it
>>
>>29796876
This. His haircut doesn't suit him at all desu

t. effay
>>
>>29793688
You look like you're 15, that's great. Looking young is good.
>>
>>29794790
Is this guy a meme? I keep seeing this photo posted accompanied by whining even though he looks very good, I haven't browsed r9k in like half a year please explain...
>>
File: 1416680705574.jpg (403 KB, 764x900) Image search: [Google]
1416680705574.jpg
403 KB, 764x900
>tfw weird ugly eyes and brown eye color
>high as fuck hairline thanks to genetics and shitty thin brown curly hair
>terrible skin (no acne though thank god)
>might have an overbite but not sure, my mouth area looks really weird
I'm literally considering surgery to fix a few of these things. I fucking wish I could have been born average looking, I hate everything about my face. If I had at least one nice thing like nice hair or pretty eyes I could overlook my other bad features but I have nothing like that...
>>
File: i'm okay.jpg (23 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
i'm okay.jpg
23 KB, 600x238
>23 years old
>still look like a teenager
>disgusting skelly
>face is oily and acne covered
>unkempt shaggy black hair
>glasses because absolute shit eyesight
>bad teeth
>only good thing is that I'm tall

I just wanted to look normal.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 1242x1192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 1242x1192
>Ugly manlet
>Acne scars all over face, short, and balding
>Interesting as fuck
>Lots of hobbies and bad boy personality
>Go into forums
>Become well known
>Girls PM you
>Get to know them
>They're 8/10s
>Too ugly so know I'll eventually have to ghost them
>Get close to one
>Cute insecure girl
>Eventually sent her a picture of me
>Stops talking to me
>Few weeks later calls me crying telling me she misses me
>Still ignore her
>Getting close to another girl
>Talk to cute girl every day
>Strong chance she might like me
>She tells me everything
>Feel kind of bad because I'm like her only friend and she'll probably be sad once I dissapear

I wish I was at least average looking, looks are everything. I have the personality, I just need the look.
>>
>>29795082
5'6 is barely considered a manlet, anon.

Normal fag
>>
>>29793688
that feel when you look sexy in mirrors but in pictures

why does this happen
>>
>>29797773
ugly in pictures

whoops
>>
>>29797773
I have this too, but I see pictures of people all the time and they actually look better in them than real life. But I don't. What the fuck.
>>
>>29797773
Iktf m8, I saw a picture my mom took of me and holy shit, I wanted to kill myself right away
>>
>>29797805
I can take a selfie from the right angle and look great, random pic I'm fucking 2/10 tho
>>
>>29797846
I feel like when I try to take a selfie my face looks longer than it actually is but I'm probably just taking it from a weird angle
>>
the definition of ugly needs to change due to what women expect now.

basically every guy below a 7/10 is ugly as hell. the numbers don't mean anything, 3/10, 5/10, it doesn't mean jack shit, we're all just fucking ugly.
>>
File: IMAG1108.jpg (956 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1108.jpg
956 KB, 1520x2688
You can always improve.

I went from 4/10 robot to 7-8/10 cyborg.

We're all gonna make it guys
>>
>>29796633
Shut the fuck up, you don't even look bad. And don't shave your head, you'd look like fucking Saitama from one punch man.
>>
>>29797981
alright tell me how to improve my terrible facial structure :)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467935779938.jpg (14 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467935779938.jpg
14 KB, 453x604
>>29798074
I was overweight, acne ridden and my face would have been fat even for my level of fatness.

I also had a shitty nose that didn't fit my face at all
>>
File: IMAG1131.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1131.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
>>29798141
I started eating better, exercising, being more assertive (which resulted in a broken nose which made it look better somehow) I started putting a clean towl over my pillows, figured out how well a hairstyle suits me, colour coordination when it comes to clothes.

And most importantly I stopped breathing through my mouth.
>>
>>29798197
>this
>8/10

lmao the delusion
>>
>>29798231
I find some delusion is healthy when it comes to social interractions.
>>
>>29798197
Cut your hair and bench at the gym
>>
>>29798231
Rate me whatever you think is apt, I think I look better and I am happier.

I just want you guys to be happier, because I fucking hated my life before.
>>
File: image.png (217 KB, 841x949) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217 KB, 841x949
>>29794530

Estas practicando cada dia mi amigo ?
>>
>>29798197
Pretty decent looking anon. I'm happy for you in that regard.
>>
>>29798283
I've been thinking about cutting it actually but I think I look strange with short hair.

I'm doing calisthenics, but since moving out I can't afford the gym. Any advice on that front?
>>
>>29798197
6/10

100% serious

8? are you serious?
>>
>>29793688
>Fellow uglies, let's tell what life is like when you're ugly as fuck.

Well, what can pass for life when you're ugly in the way that you and I are ugly? Or at least, in the way that I am ugly. I'm not fully convinced you belong to my tribe. Very few men do. And if they do belong to that tribe, they no longer have any right to call themselves men.

Sure, the vast majority of men aren't lusted after by all women. We'll leave that marvelous state to the mythical Adonises that have never been lonely because no woman could bear the idea of a man that beautiful suffering.

Yet, you don't need to be a living god to still be human. That fat man that most women find distasteful is still a man that some woman wants. That awkward, unsightly fellow that will never be every woman's ideal still find's some woman's heart and holds it fast. There's an entire chasm between an ugly man and an ugly monster. For whatever miseries the former experiences, at the very least he's still a man.

And insofar as the latter is concerned, the truly ugly that Nature hates? We're the sons of Father Chaos and Mother Night, the disasters that will always serve testament to the fact that although God may be all good, he is certainly not all powerful. We are an embarrassment to him and we are dealt with in the way all such mistakes are: we are relegated to those sad and silent places where things like us are sent to be forgotten.

Yet most of us persist. I've often asked myself why. In my old age, I think I've come to some conclusion. Nature hates us, to be sure, and we hate her in return. And what better way to express that hatred than to continue drawing breath? What better way to blaspheme God than to remind him with each beat of our hearts that his grand design isn't quite so grand?

We monsters will never kill God, but we can do one thing the beautiful cannot: we can make him avert his eyes. And perhaps, once in a very great while, make those eyes weep.
>>
>>29798832
judging by that post...

the autism is the problem, not the looks.
>>
>>29799409
>the autism is the problem, not the looks.

Well, you can't speak to my looks. And as for autism, what do you mean by that? I'm actually curious. That term gets invoked constantly on this board, and yet I have a growing suspicion those who use it haven't ever once met an autistic person in the flesh.

I have. When I was younger, during my college years, I worked at a summer camp for the disabled It might have been far less comfortable than manning a grill, but what can I say? I've never considered comfort to be a virtue.

"Autistic" conjures up for me memories of a grown man screeching and slapping himself while fucking pool toys. Grunting and squealing as he made love to an inflatable dolphin, passionately mating with a balloon as a host of counselors looked on, horrified, unable to comprehend what they were watching. And yet the autistic man continued, working for that glorious climax, showering all onlookers with drool as he jerked his head back and forth with a strange mixture of rage and lust in his eyes. Eventually, the great work was accomplished, and someone had to clean up the inevitable consequence of his love that had stained his pants, the ground, and that poor violated inflatable dolphin.

That's what I think of when I hear "autism". Which isn't to say you don't have more insight than I do when it comes to that condition. And if you do, well, I'm always willing to be instructed by those who know more than I.
>>
>>29799892
this post

this exact post is what I mean by autism
>>
>>29800248
>this exact post is what I mean by autism

Well that response was kind of lazy, wasn't it?

Whenever you call someone autistic, what do you actually mean by it? I actually want to know. Consider it an act of charity on your part. Maybe you can save me from my dreaded autism or, if not me, the legion of other "autistic" people on this site.

Well, I'm waiting.
>>
>>29800352
these posts

like you're giving me the Elliot Rodger vibe. over analysis, over explanations.
>>
>>29800400
>like you're giving me the Elliot Rodger vibe. over analysis, over explanations.

I have no idea why you invoke Rodger here. Rodger had many sins, and one of them was refusing to analyze or explain anything. His problem wasn't an excess of consideration, but a lack of it. Not terribly different than a person who uses the term "autism" without giving even a single serious thought about what he actually means by it.

And if you really think "over-explanation" or "over-analysis" is what autism actually is, I envy your innocence.
>>
At least you're not a pajeet
>>
>>29800636
He's a normie, he simply doesn't understand.
>>
File: microMsg.1448937880537.jpg (1 MB, 1458x2592) Image search: [Google]
microMsg.1448937880537.jpg
1 MB, 1458x2592
I live in Australia luke like every cunt is blonde hair.blue eyed chad drug taker

Just kill me
>>
>>29800916
>normie
>r9k
pick one
>>
>>29794032
>Tfw my friend tells me he has some white girl I can buy
>Tfw all my other friends say no, don't buy it, you'll get addicted and fuck up your life
>Tfw even if I get addicted I can't do shit about it because I don't have the money to support it

Is it worth it?
>>
>>29801148
Yes, they are the majority now.
>>
>>29798330
Push ups

Lots and lots of push ups, in fact thats the best thing you can do in order to be bigger
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x1136
What up beta boys
Dead ass this is really me. I look legit like captain America but more alpha. Plus, since my dad was alpha and my mom was hot and they were rich I managed to stay a kid till I was 20!! (Lifting slowed down my aging) so I'm legitimately a superhuman. Now there was one thing I hated. I was like 5'7 for the longest time. At parties I was "the hollister model" or in class I was "guns" the list goes on. What I didn't realize was I had stopped my own growth from how good I was at lifting!!! It made my body run on less oxygen, less energy, and stocked up muscle and density in my back. Stopped lifting cold turkey and boom 6 months later...epic growth spurt started!!! Shit boys i just got too darn lucky didn't I?

Btw DUMB DUMBS all u had to do was fight play sports and do pull ups! That puts your life on autopilot to win as a male!!

sincerely
A Chad turbo (note the turbo)
>>
>>29801493
chad doesn't post like this though. He's really nice to people which makes it even more infuriating.
You're just a beta that lifts, no better than /fit/ fags.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 640x1136
>>29801535
I'd help u dog but I'm a beta I guess
Read books btw

Also I cuck chads for fun because to me, Chad is a cuck. They are powerless. Chad turbo is king

Btw that's a real Achilles heel you're likely to never see one again
>>
>>29801493
>>29801674
We don't give a shit about your retarded advices. Throw yourself from a bridge.
>>
>>29800792
Kys tripfag waste of space
>>
my face isn't that fucked up, I'm like a 4
but my fucked up posture and twitchy way fucks up the rest
>>
>>29798311

Si, ahora ver El Internado en Netflix con subtitulados espanol, sin ingles. Y tambien voy al colegio para aprender mas espanol en el otono. Actualmente, en dos meses! (for some reason I can't use non-ASCII characters.)

I believe that learning this skill would add a surprising element to my struggling resume that would catch a Chad hiring manager so off-guard that I may actually get a pity part-time job unclogging tampons from women's public toilets for minimum wage someday! I literally have no other idea or guidance in my life other than that right now, other than my obligatory impending suicide when my mom passes away.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.