[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i stop thinking about her, brobots? I want the pain to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 1466754306850.png (737 KB, 578x442) Image search: [Google]
1466754306850.png
737 KB, 578x442
How do i stop thinking about her, brobots?
I want the pain to stop, but she's the only one in my life, i'm too desperate and lonely to leave her.

What are some good hobbies to boost self-esteem? other than getting /fit/
>>
File: freggo.jpg (113 KB, 536x604) Image search: [Google]
freggo.jpg
113 KB, 536x604
nice pepe, kys
>>
Honestly man, it's a hard process, sure you already are aware of that. Try the vidya games, get some friends in the community, hang out, talk. Some dank maymay kush with some friends help ofc. Helped with me. Three times in a row.
>>
Weed, yes. Other than that anything on the water is incredible for letting go. Hanging out by a stream dangling your legs in the water, reading a book, or sailing, or better yet anything to do with the ocean like boogie boarding. Things that let your mind drift off your problems yet are difficult enough to force you to maintain focus. Have you ever been envious of anyone doing some hobby-related thing? That's the best indicator that you should try it out
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.