[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone has a reason to get up in the morning.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
What's yours?
There's got to be something worth getting up for in your life.
>>
Getting to work.

Browsing 4chan on off days.
>>
>>29793228
Beautiful rural africa, cohibas and jamesson
>>
>>29793228
I still have hope in a better tomorrow.
>>
File: 1465283409404.jpg (51 KB, 457x566) Image search: [Google]
1465283409404.jpg
51 KB, 457x566
I torture myself to get up going to school with the hope life will get better
>>
No, literally none. the state forces me to live. i'd be euthanized if possible
>>
File: 1431618871849.jpg (133 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
1431618871849.jpg
133 KB, 634x650
>>29793378
This. Fuck this gay earth
>>
you dont choose to wake up, you're forced. The fact we have no free will means you dont make any choices
>>
I get up cause I need to walk for an hour each morning
>>
File: mg2.jpg (14 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
mg2.jpg
14 KB, 500x299
To increase my capabilities
>>
>>29793228
My back usually hurts after lying in bed for too long, so I guess there's that. Oh and I also like stretching after getting out of bed.
>>
>>29793333 ash checkm
>>
File: wittgenstein.jpg (10 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
wittgenstein.jpg
10 KB, 194x260
we are going to know the things that are mysteries now

and then new mysteries will replace them, much scarier than before
>>
>>29793228
The fact that I'm still breating, and the government won't pay me if I don't do complete my studies.
>>
>>29793263
this guy gets it, not original tho
>>
>>29793228
the fucking miniscule chance ill die in a car accident so i dont have to kill myself
>>
>16:00: returned from work and went straight to bed
>22:45 : got up to eat something
>need to head back to work in seven hours

After I'm done eating I'm going back to bed. As much as I would like to, I cant spend whole day there, damn bodily needs get in the way. On weekends I try not to sleep too much, and try to stay awake same hours I would normally do. Not having any reason I would really care about makes it hard tho. I cant think very rationally in the mornings and usually end up staying in bed at least half of the day if nothing external stops me from doing so. tfw no reason to live or die.
>>
>>29793263
>now browsing at work
>>
>>29793228
i have to feed my cat since nobody else will

also fapping. that's fun.
>>
Food. Duh.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.