[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything currently emptier than being middle aged without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1453517904628.jpg (7 KB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
1453517904628.jpg
7 KB, 300x171
Is there anything currently emptier than being middle aged without a family? Why is life for male bachelors such a void of nothing?

Having a family is much more shitty in a lot of ways, but being an over 30 single male is like dropping off the face of the universe.
>>
Being 30 aint bad at all. 20s sucked not one good redeeming thing ever happened in my 20's
>>
>>29793157
er well one good thing happened. getting a job that sent me around to different places.
>>
>>29793086
Can confirm. No one takes me seriously no matter what I do, when you're single at 35 everyone assumes that there's something wrong with you.
>tfw there is
>>
File: 1466373937638.jpg (5 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
1466373937638.jpg
5 KB, 278x181
>>29793535

>tfw there is

why did you post this bro
>>
>>29793086
Being a loser in my 20s, I was attractive enough to get laid. Being a loser in my 30s, I can't get pussy to save my worthless life. 100% of my energy goes to my hobbies now. I'm trying to acehive transcendence.
>>
File: one.jpg (8 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
one.jpg
8 KB, 352x240
>>tfw there isnt
>>
>>29793157
I agree with this. I was poor and broke as shit, low pay, hard time finding work through my 20s. Absolute bottom of the barrel despite being in my 'prime.'

The work experience and qualifications I earned during that time however have left me in a position to easily find well paid work wherever I go. Most people use the extra income to start a family but I can use it to fund my hobbies and save for early retirement / take a couple years off here and there if I feel like it.
>>
>>29793535
36 y/o here. I can confirm. I think that as I grow even older without reliable human contact I'm going to become even more idiosyncratic and unfit for normal society. I'm sure it'll be a sight to see.
>>
>>29793643
Same here, I've always been a loser that got lucky a few times. I was a late bloomer, my good years were 26-32. 35 now, haven't touched a girl in exactly 3 years and I'm not even ugly. It's all about status.
>>
>>29794058
Time to get a hobby.

I drive for Uber right now. When I get a real job (if I get one) I'm going to perform standup at every chance I get. I'm putting all my eggs in that basket. One last try for a fulfilling life.

Also: I got lucky more than a few times. I fucked 109 girls, and like 90 of them didn't make me use a condom. So for me, suddenly getting nothing is... it's a big change.
>>
>>29794054

32. Every time I talk to someone they're energetic and happy (I look much younger than 32 and have a pleasant-enough attitude). Then they ask if I'm married and I say no, kids? No. Their demeanor totally changes and usually the conversation ends there.
>>
I'll be 34 this month and I honestly feel like I'm in better shape and more attractive than I ever was in my 20s. Girls 21-25 are still into me so that's definitely a confidence boost.
>>
>>29794054
Yep, exactly. It happened to both my uncles. Thanks for the genes, mom.

>>29794097
Damn. Were they tourists or something?
>>
>>29794097
Fully agree with this. I do improv and have gotten some quality pussy that way.
>>
>>29793086
Being in your 30s and single is cool as long as you have your own place. Still having roommates at that age is just sad.
>>
>>29794214
no, they were all from okcupid. all except like 10.
>>
>>29794270
go away roastie, this is a 30+ thread, not a tumblr SJW thread
>>
>>29794185
I get attention from girls too but that's all you're gonna get. Don't expect anyone to jump on your dick when they find out you're single at 34.

>>29794270
Living alone is sad, period. I'd rather have a bunch of roommates and live in a lively environment.
>>
>>29794641
Well it helps that I have my own place and a decent job. I agree the social stigma is still there though. I was extremely shy in my younger years and didn't really come out of my shell until 26/27.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.