[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I start testosterone in three weeks. I'm very excited to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG0815.jpg (701 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0815.jpg
701 KB, 1456x2592
I start testosterone in three weeks. I'm very excited to finally become a man.
>>
>>29793045
would it be gay to be fucked by a female to male?
because biologically she's still a female
appearance wise she's a dude
>>
>>29793045
You can shove as much test up your ass as you want but you will NEVER EVER become an actual wereman you fucking degenerate.
>>
You already look like a man
>>
Wait, so are you a tranny or just a nu-male?

Do you lack testosterone, or are you just going for very high test?

You look like a man, albeit small, and you're not ugly (need closer face pic), u look like u could fuck some roasties, pretty /fa/
>>
>>29793088
I can't answer that. My dom makes me use a strap on, though.

>>29793122
Thank you. I try my hardest.
>>
>>29793156
shit well guess i'll never know probably for the better
>>
>>29793045
>I'm very excited to finally become a man.
But, are you also a robot? What is your opinion on the average woman?
>>
>>29793189
The only woman I have any respect for is my dom, and that is because she owns me entirely.
>>
How will ur love life work?

Lesbians wont like you because you look like a man

gays wont like u because u have no dick

maybe you dont care about that?
maybe u lucky and find someone but its gonna be hard
>>
>>29793271
>me
>love life
Why do you think I browse this board anon?
>>
>>29793045
>wanting testosterone

why, its poison. Be grateful you produce little of it.
>>
>become a man
C'mon now, that's just silly. You'll just be a high test roastie, but not the good kind.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.