[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do I keep catching girls staring at me? Why do they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 173x242) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 173x242
Why the fuck do I keep catching girls staring at me? Why do they always flash a smile when I catch them? Are they making fun of me?
>>
Maybe they want your cock
>>
They wanna pay the troll toll to get into your boy hole
>>
File: 1466160020482.gif (2 MB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1466160020482.gif
2 MB, 450x338
>>29792856
IDK man but having this kind of brain is a terrible curse.

Even if they were interested in you, your brain fucks it up by thinking otherwise.

And even if you can drop your suspicion with some effort, being paranoid is still your default mode and sabotages any trust you build with others.
>>
stop trying to analyze the stare thing
people stare at other people all the time
dont ascribe made up reasons for it, people are just fucking weird
>>
>>29792884
Really? Is that what that means?

What if they're just fucking with me?
>>
Same thing happens to me.
I was sitting on an empty bus the other day and this girl comes and stands right fucking next to me.
I was thinking to my self what this girls fucking problem was. Like why the hell was she trying to box me in.
And yesterday in the train, this dumb bitch kept bumming into me real hard. Shit happened like 5 times before I moved.
>>
>>29792923
Normal people actually try to avoid staring at other people, anon

Usually if someone is staring at someone else, there is a reason
>>
>>29792963
you obviously never go outside
norms are fucking nutbags
>>
>>29792980
>It's everyone else who's crazy not me
kek
>>
File: r9k uses the bus.png (24 KB, 643x635) Image search: [Google]
r9k uses the bus.png
24 KB, 643x635
>>29792955
you should talk to your fellow man
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.