[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hold me /r9k/ I thought I was going to make it too now I am sat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: fbv.png (15 KB, 222x294) Image search: [Google]
fbv.png
15 KB, 222x294
hold me /r9k/ I thought I was going to make it too
now I am sat in my room listening to suicidal music and I went numb so I am barely feeling anything
>>
What did you answer you cuck
>not answer : REEEEEEEEEEEE femalescum
It's like you want to be a cuck or smthing
>>
>>29792746
What about the rest of the convo? What her reason?

Also please tell me "paha" is a typo.
>>
>>29792786
I said
>I hope your year gets better, the offers still there if you are up to it
I should have said another day but I thought she meant some social anxiety meme because I read it wrong
>>
>>29792821
she gave no reason
I guess I will try again in a week then give up
>>
>>29792826
Nah man all memes aside she didn't specify the reason so I doubt she has any will right now to a (the least ) relationship with you . Like she hasn't considered it that way
Best to do is forget about and enjoy these feels while you can now
Worse feels are yet to come
>>
>>29792855
>checked
You mean my numb feeling?
It sucks I dont want to do anything now
>>
>>29792841
Don't imo

You probably don't have a chance, but if you do, asking again in a week will only damage it. Best to forget about this one and move on. You can consider yourself "playing the long game" with her because distancing yourself will probably have a slightly better chance of a later success than just trying the same shit a week later

God speed anon
>>
FYI girls can also ghost on guys when they ask the girl out b/c

>can't tell him truth / real reason about what's going on in her life bc too long of a story and too emo + telling will probably ruin all prospects of dating
>doesn't wanna lie
>ghosts
>feelsbad
>hopes the guy doesn't take it as if she didn't want to go, she's just not ready :(

>SUFFERING
>>
>>29792970

also if she's going through autism issues, she can't really say anything + is unable to tell him the real reason why she can't make it because they're not best friends or personal like that
>>
>>29792988
it would be the equivalent of this

>guy rly likes her, ready 2 immediately court, trying to pursue her phase

>guy: hey wanna go to the farmers market? ^^ are you free? when? when?
>girl: i have AIDS

lmaoo :(

>tfw only autists can understand autism so you become mute to public society
>>
>>29792970
I feel if she was still open to going out some time she could just say she is busy for a while
she didnt tell me when I can ask again, she just said she cant, it's annoying.
She does seem fairly autistic in the way she texts but come on just say not at the moment but whatever
the fact she hasnt is what makes me sad, it just means she isnt bothered enough to tell me she doesnt want me right?
>>
>>29793024
I wont lie your post was autisitc, autism isnt like aids, I tend to like autistic people more than normies anyway. I just feel like saying no properly or not right now wouldnt be too hard
>>
How many times do you go at a girl before you call it quits? How different is asking them to hangout with others vs 1on1?

Also OP I'd ghost her for a bit desu, cause just based off this two message pic it seems like she's not feeling ya.
>>
>>29793062
>1on1

>with more people
as long as I care about her being there
>>
How was my form guys, was my text bad in any way, I took a lot of time perfecting it
>>
>>29793143
Your text was fine but you need to be more assertive. It's not monday or tuesday, it's monday at 8PM. On top of that you don't go "offers still there" cause that's already implied.

The only "bad" thing I see is her response, not setting up a different date or any excuse other than I can't. Not gonna lie that doesn't bode well.
>>
I feel sorry for you guys. This is how it went down with my bf:

>Start talking on skype, 4 hours later we make plans to meet in 2 weeks
>We talk non stop in between then
>Meet up, hit it off, continue seeing each other

Why do you even bother playing mindgames with women? They're clearly not worth it, if you're only attracted to girls then too bad I guess.
>>
>>29793028
>>29793050

she prob didnt wanna lie/even white lie

>>29793062
>How many times do you go at a girl before you call it quits?

idk how long does it take 4 autism or getting ur life to perfect state utopia take?????

also just chill and stop stressing over it

i get you like her / wanna take her out but give her her space. don't take it personally and just ride it out, it's not a race. she'll contact you when she's ready or when she wants to see you. give it time and don't be asking her out every 5 min OK WHAT ABOUT NOW? NOW? NOW?!?!?! nooooooooo :(
>>
>>29792746
>try to be nice to femaloid
>femaloid shits in OP's face
lmao
>>
Suicide playlist, please?
>>
>>29793272
toppest keks you seem to have gotten me fucked up for OP.

The only thing I'm stressing about is whether to wish her happy birthday or not. Other than that I don't really stress about girls like that anymore, cause that's a high school mentality if you're steady tripping on one girl and they can definitely pick up on your bad vibes.

Kinda contradicting but lmao.
>>
>>29793272
>i get you like her / wanna take her out but give her her space. don't take it personally and just ride it out, it's not a race. she'll contact you when she's ready or when she wants to see you. give it time and don't be asking her out every 5 min OK WHAT ABOUT NOW? NOW? NOW?!?!?! nooooooooo :(

I don't get what's so hard about saying "nah I don't wanna go out because I don't fancy you" or "How about Later Date because I'm busy currently". What is this "give her space" meme even about? Space for what exactly?
>>
>>29793295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsTGJaECheA&list=PL2gZIEFaAHNUlLXsuBp-13YY3raikApqm&index=1
it needs work, gonna remove the last album
>>
>>29793295

Try some Jay Z. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb8T4xIa3o4

You know I, thug em, fuck em, love em, leave em /
Cause I don't fucking need em
>>
>>29793419
It was meant to link the whole playlist>
>>
File: 1467233316355.jpg (21 KB, 927x655) Image search: [Google]
1467233316355.jpg
21 KB, 927x655
>>29792970
>is on tinder, okcupid etc.
>but is too depressed/life is too complicated for dating :(
ebin
>>
>>29793295
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2gZIEFaAHNUlLXsuBp-13YY3raikApqm
>>
File: SSSSS.png (14 KB, 262x338) Image search: [Google]
SSSSS.png
14 KB, 262x338
This was a while ago with a different girl that I used to be friends with and I started talking again
why are girls so fucking awful, so entitled and rude
and why is it always to me
I am not even ugly or anything, they just hate me, everyone does as soon as I try anything.
>>
>>29793418
You've never lied or ducked out on a friend who invites you to some shit you don't wanna go to?
>>
She wanted you to playfully encourage her to go.

You also could have phrased yourself a lot better about her art. Don't tell her it's great when it's not, because she'll know you're lying, but be glass half full about it.

Keep trying with her bro, it's not lost. Just make sure not to come across as being needy. Good luck.
>>
>>29792746
what is "suicidal music"?
>>
>>29793629
I never told her it was great, I said I thought it wasnt terrible lmao, that could mean bad or decent. I guess I could keep going but I dont know how now, lost momentum
>>
File: 1st world problems.png (80 KB, 194x630) Image search: [Google]
1st world problems.png
80 KB, 194x630
Diversify your assets OP.
>>
>>29793419
I really like this. Link the rest guy.
>>
>>29793672
are you on that internet pals site?
I dont want a gf in some country I will never visit, theres not much point to that. I want some one I can touch
>>29793712
link here
>>29793524
>>
>>29793599
No, I haven't.

Why would you "duck out" on a friend? Have the balls to say no and give a reason why.
>>
>>29793746
Yes
>he never travels
Kek
Reminds me I need to hit up some Dutch ladies for when I travel there
With your attitude you'll never touch anyone m8
>>
File: 296.jpg (58 KB, 493x698) Image search: [Google]
296.jpg
58 KB, 493x698
>>29793746
Cheers me dears
>>
File: 1390650537003.jpg (61 KB, 496x629) Image search: [Google]
1390650537003.jpg
61 KB, 496x629
>>29793746
>shit at talking to girls
>suggest site where you can talk to girls really easily
>nah I refuse to talk to girls who won't be my gf
Can you just kill yourself please?
>>
>>29793773
>kek he never travels
yeah sorry I am a robot who is dirt poor and doesnt want to have a 2 week fling
>haha look at me so alpha
>>29793800
yeah man gonna suicide because I dont want to waste my time on girls across the world
I am not shit at talking to girls either
>>
>>29793523
wowik spierdalaj kurwa
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1280x1280
>>29793418
Space for her to find a Chad, of course.
>>
>>29793827
Nobody travels for flings you don't know what you're talking about.
The point is that if you go somewhere you have that you could have guide you or whatever.
>>
>what i mean by space

don't be this guy

also don't do this on 2 separate platforms (skype + fb) it's double the fuck off

>>29793598
just from that ss i would never talk to you lmao props to her for even giving you that 'yep / i know' reply. you sound like a total fucking retard lol no offense but go be annoying elsewhere xDDD !!!! XDD!!! 0 tolerance for boys who have no idea how to be self-aware. i'm trying to hold back bc i'm also autism but i think it's just the way you talk.

not that appealing or attractive desu :/
>>
File: 1391911838642.png (313 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1391911838642.png
313 KB, 1280x720
>>29793827
>waste my time on girls across the world
I see why the girls are all falling head over heels for you.
>I am not shit at talking to girls either
You're just a shitty person.

Someone should kill you honestly lol
>>
>>29793958
If someone's annoying, you should tell them to fuck off and/or block them.
It doesn't have to be permanent, just it has to be done.
Hurrdurr internet divorces me from basic human communication standards like actively rejecting people.
Also I want to blame being annoyed on someone when the solution is nearly effortless.
How about no?
>>
>>29794544
i already told him i was busy, life-ing, mfw people message me and i'm unable to keep contact, and many other things like a trillion fucking times dude

he just doesnt get it

-_-

he's someone i've known for years and a nice person other than that annoying shit 24/7 lol
>>
>>29794662
who are you talking about you autist, why project yourself onto op then say its some one else you are annoyed with
>>
>>29794662
if it weren't for him being an old acquaintance, i wouldn't mind off-ing him or blocking / deleting

but we have same circle and i just have nothing else i can do but avoid :/

i've already told him so many times no you dumb twat

it gets to the point where it's pretty much rude . a fine line between rude and endearing. endearing if you don't know / i haven't told you directly, but if i've already made shit clear, and you keep fucking harassing me, you need to fucking chill and stop being such a thirstwhore
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 537x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 537x780
>>29792746
I feel your pain, Anon. I also kinda fucked up with this whole "women" thing
>>
>>29794847
>those texts

I love how some girls aren't even creative with their shit and then you get chicks like this with super insomnia and illnesses. Literally no reason for this shit other than to make themselves feel better.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.