[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stinky Stacy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1459275677671.png (55 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
1459275677671.png
55 KB, 281x355
Alright so now that I'm a unifag I managed to befriend a few people and I got introduced to a legit Stacy, I guess she is pretty cool as far as I can tell but then again everyone is generally more "mature" at uni age as in there won't be any overt bullying etc

Now at first I thought "fuck I've never actually interacted with a girl like this" but my excitement didn't last long because she reeks like hell, and nobody else seems to care/mind/notice. It's not a "didn't shower in three weeks" kind of smell, it's not a hygiene issue judging by the smell. It's more like there's a really unfortunate chemical reaction between her perfume and her natural body smell that created some kind of new, undiscovered gas. It feels very Silent Hill-ish overall, like I'm the only one who can smell it.

She even sits next to me in one of our lectures now and as fun and bubbly as she is, the Silent Hill sirens just keep going off in my nostrils. My nose really doesn't like her. Again, it's not a bad hygiene kind of smell. There must be something about the combination of products that she uses or something.

Anyway, I can't take it anymore. I gave her a ride last week and I could barely hold it together, at least it's summer so it's not weird to open the windows. She hangs around people all the time, there is no way nobody is smelling this.

Wat do
>>
Nobody has told her because its mean to tell a pretty girl something bad about herself. Be nice, OP.
>>
Is it mold? Are her clothes moldy?
>>
>>29792636
The most likely scenario
>>
>>29792585
I've had this happen to me before
nobody told her either
>>
>>29792636
Why spare her? Just tell her like people would tell you OP.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.