[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinderellas using betas as free repairmen Looks like you robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: beta tinder.png (93 KB, 729x780) Image search: [Google]
beta tinder.png
93 KB, 729x780
Tinderellas using betas as free repairmen

Looks like you robots have a purpose in life now
>>
Even if I had the volition I wouldn't have the ability and would just break all the shit I was supposed to install and repair.
>>
Haha wow

These fucking cucks deserve everything they get.

I no longer feel bad for beta orbiters, or even hate them. Women are narcissistic cucks anyway.
>>
Yeah, this can happen to you if youre an absolute beta with no spine. In that case, you shouldnt even be on tinder.

The truth is: girls want sex as much as guys do. If you really think most girls on tinder are evil witches, you've probably been too brainwashed by r9k
>>
>>29792459
>After I put my real age, all I get are losers and idiots!

Fucking LMAO. Hope this cunt dies alone.
>>
>47 year old woman
>dating in nyc for 20 years

this is the future we've inherited
>>
Never before have I been so amused
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-27-18-46-19.png (395 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-27-18-46-19.png
395 KB, 960x540
Idiots.

They should all say to this fucking whore "I'll install your AC, AFTER you suck my dick, not before."

If this happens to you, make then suck you off, then leave without doing shit.

That, my friends, is how to be an Alpha.
>>
Good.

WKs deserve to suffer.
>>
>>29792648
No thats how you go to jail after being falsely accused of rape. Dont forget, if a woman has sex with an undesirable male and she regrets it later, then it's rape.
>>
>>29792589
This
>20 years of dating in NYC
>20 years of club crawling
>20 years of going to enormous anonymous parties in Bushwick, doing coke in the bathroom and waking up with some random dude off the G train the next morning
>20 years of working in "administration," and complaining about where all the "good men" have gone
>20 years of hooking up with a some dumbass guy from Williamsburg with like art tattoos and an ironic beard every weekend
>20 years of bumming weed off your girlfriends
>20 years of passive aggressively waiting for him to use his account to call the Uber because you don't want to pay
>20 years of waiting for your other girlfriend to use her account to call you the Uber because you both didn't "feel" like hooking up tonight and now you want to go home but don't want to pay
>20 years of being a single woman in NYC
>20 years developing a meme "personality"
>20 years
>
>>
Yeah no sympathy for a man who will engage in free labour on speculation of possible sex. Women starting out with, 'hey can you fix... can you help... can you buy...' are obviously trying to take advantage and a man who gets taken in by it is a fool. This has been true throughout history. It is not an internet invention. Internet merely allows women to trawl with a wider net.
>>
>>29792648
ok mami
>>
I wonder if there is even a single word of truth in that clickbait article. Everything is carefully crafted to make the reader angry and feel justified about getting angry.
>>
>>29792803
>2016
>unfortunately this is true
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.