[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my oneitis left on a Mormon mission I won't see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: wojack.jpg (4 KB, 104x125) Image search: [Google]
wojack.jpg
4 KB, 104x125
>tfw my oneitis left on a Mormon mission

I won't see her for 1.5 years.

Hold me, /r9k/
>>
If this were the future then I'd be a Mormon because then I bet they'd send you to other planets and shit.
>>
File: 13432544542217.jpg (18 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
13432544542217.jpg
18 KB, 500x461
I gotchu brobot. Don't worry, everything will turn out just fine.
>>
>>29792373
>oneitis
Anon WTF? What did we tell you about this?
>>
I wish I had a qt mormon girl to marry. But I live on the east coast and there are barely any mormons here. I knew one but she moved to BYU. that feel
>>
>>29792454
My plan was to marry a vulnerable wholesome mormon qt3.14. I was even willing to convert to their religion if need be.

But I was 22 when I started looking around. There are some ugly guys who land beautiful mormon girls. It's kind of the old dating model still, whereas now it's the opposite for the rest of society. But these ugly guys are return missionaries. I was better looking and slightly taller than some of them, but I couldn't land one because I wasn't a return missionary. And at that point I realized it would take me too long to prepare to go on one, and I kind of suspected I wouldn't be able to keep up the charade of believing in it seeing as I didn't, so I just didn't go. I still looked around for a couple more years and was still willing to convert (I don't mind going to church and it's not like I drink anyway), but it was just no dice.

Honestly if you want this to work you have to start the process at 15 and maybe really try to convince yourself it's true. That way you can go on a mission when you're 19 and survive it, not get exposed as a non believer. Then when you get back, you can snatch a Mormon girl 2-3 points higher than you. I'm a 5, maybe 6, so I could've pulled an 8, a virgin, WHITE 8 at that.

So this is my advice to the under agers reading this. Mormon girls, or at least the Mormon girls in the smaller western towns, are still virgins/have maybe taken it in the ass once or twice. Mormon girls still believe in traditional gender roles and pleasing their husband (although mormon feminism is growing). Mormon girls are willing to settle down look wise provided you go on a mission. So, actually be one of the few robots who can make it and start preparing now, and go on one. I really think it's our only chance, and the window's closing with even mormon culture being hit by degenerate feminism.
>>
>>29793555
I think getting into a relationship with a truly religious person is mistake if you aren't devout yourself. I'd rather have a slightly used GF/wife who thinks like me and has moderate/agnostic views on religion than have to lie for the rest of my life.

I know that when I was like 12 I was pretty much completely agnostic, I had so many unanswered or unsatisfactory questions that it shattered any concrete belief I had in religion even though my parents surrounded me in it.
>>
>>29794063
I understand that. But I guess I just don't mind lying about this, or pretending that I believe in it. I've done it before. My cousin was a feminist, and I pretended to be one until the day she died, because I still liked spending time with her, even though occasionally she would rant about something. Overall I got something out of that relationship that wasn't available anywhere else, and so that little annoyance was greatly outweighed.

There's nothing about Mormon beliefs that's a deal breaker to me. I don't mind having to lie about one aspect of my beliefs, as I've done it before. And there are many advantages to marrying a small town mormon girl that I don't think are available anywhere else at this point, that, if you don't have these advantages, then that IS a dealbreaker to me. If you're too used up, aren't white, aren't 2 or 3 points prettier than me, don't have a wholesome quality, don't want to please your husband and conform to traditional gender roles, and (this one's strange cause I'm not religious myself), don't want to have the belief in a higher power influence your life (there's something really appealing about that idea for women to me), then I am not interested in a romantic relationship with you.

So I won't get married because this isn't available anywhere besides in smaller mormon communities, and it's not even available through that avenue because I didn't serve an LDS mission.

But I instruct the underagers to seriously consider this, while you still can.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.