[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
meanwhiIe on bizarro /r9k/ >tfw gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: b59960537.jpg (110 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
b59960537.jpg
110 KB, 650x365
meanwhiIe on bizarro /r9k/

>tfw gf
>>
>tfw can't wait to fix my sleeping schedule
>>
>>29792161
teehee boy here :3
don't all ask me for my skype at once ladies ;-)
>>
>tfw buying XL condoms at the grocery store for your qtp2t gf and the cashier winks at you
>>
Hey! Leave some girls for me hehe
>>
File: 1467830207976.jpg (28 KB, 315x311) Image search: [Google]
1467830207976.jpg
28 KB, 315x311
>I have money in the bank
>I have a really fulfilling career and im in a happy stable relationship
>I love and respect myself
>>
Hello, all of my many good friends I know on a first-name basis! I don't have time to post much todaybecause my full life is bursting with rewarding activity, but I thought I would mention that I support you all, that I have hope for the future, and that I like black people.

I'm so proud to be a member of this community.
>>
This is truly the friendliest board. Everyone is so supportive.
>>
>>29792161
> tfw friends and active social life
>tfw no severe personality disorder or mental illness
>tfw life seems meningfull
>>
Hey y'all I just came across this really sweet quote I wanted to share with you all

Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise - Benjamin Franklin
>>
I'm so glad I live in a world full of caring women who are desperate to show you love and affection.
I wish they wanted sex, tho. They really seem to underestimate the necessity of getting laid.
>>
File: 1463208578331 (1).jpg (22 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1463208578331 (1).jpg
22 KB, 256x256
something something women are so smart and generous and all around wonderfully honest and forthcoming people.
>>
Fucking robots, get off my board eeeeeer!
>>
all these things are for the most part true, this site is a brainwashing psyop
>>
I really want some gurlcocki
>>
>>29792161
I love myself
derivative
>>
Hello my fellow hikki, NEET, virgin, friendless anons
>>
>Im not a huge faggot and this board is gay as fuck
>>
>>29792431
NOT* gay as fuck god damn it
>>
>>29792161
FUCKING NORMIES THEY ARE EVERYWHERE
oh and remember
WHITES CANT BE ROBOTS
>>
>>29792445
Just can't even say a genuine non insult, this board.
>>
l Iove my life
>>
Wow panty and stocking season 2 CAME OUT GIBE ME PASWG SEASON 2 FUCKING CHINKS REEEEEEEEEEREEEREREEEEEEEEEEEREREEERER
FUCK LULUCO FUCK TRIHGER FUCK WITCH FAGCADEMIA PANTY AND STOCKING WITH GARTERBELT SEASON FUCKING 2 WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29792423
>And they all love Normies and Chads. Go back to /a/.

>>29792510
>Wow panty and stocking season 2 CAME OUT GIBE ME PASWG SEASON 2 FUCKING CHINKS REEEEEEEEEEREEEREREEEEEEEEEEEREREEERER
FUCK LULUCO FUCK TRIHGER FUCK WITCH FAGCADEMIA PANTY AND STOCKING WITH GARTERBELT SEASON FUCKING 2 WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What did they meant by this?
>>
>it's a "home of the nicest guys on 4chan" episode
>>
When will all these girls stop messaging me all the time? It's fucking annoying.
>>
>>29792161
I really hope i get some dubs to stop the rape from demons
>>
File: Tips fedora.png (428 KB, 544x598) Image search: [Google]
Tips fedora.png
428 KB, 544x598
>>29792599
Oh wow that was pretty impressive
looks like i'm free from the terrors that haunt me
>>
File: 1467810985547.jpg (53 KB, 564x428) Image search: [Google]
1467810985547.jpg
53 KB, 564x428
>>29792161
>tfw your favorite communist/lefty politician donald trump won the election
>mexicans are greeted with open arms
>gunowners are all deported to gullags
>worldpeace
>mankind builds star-empire
>>
File: timthumb.php.jpg (22 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.php.jpg
22 KB, 660x330
>>29792653
oh shit wrong pic! i ment to post this
>>
>>29792161
Malebot here

How can we stop the womanchild plague? All they do is sit at home and play vidya all day
>>
>TFW I enjoy my life
No, I don't enjoy it, it's a cruel joke.
>>
actually i've changed my mind
dubs and i'll die from a vore plant from another dimension
>>
>>29792237
This already happens
L O N D O N
>>
>Robot comes into the surgery
>Tells me we're in bizarro r9k
>Everything is opposite
>Says he's finally going to score
>Wants me to give him some condoms
>Give him a harmless dose of naloxone instead
>>
>>29792161
i drink enough water every day anons
>>
A bizarro /r9k/ exists and its called the real world you fucking autists
>>
>>29793239
relax it's just a way for autists to vent their small minded frustrations
>>
On bizarro /r9k/ we're all stacies, there a couple chad tripfags who come on here and all the women fucking love them, but in reality the tripfags are robots.
>>
Another glorious day of employment for all us wagechads
>>
I have been so happy for the past few years that I've started drinking regularly every day now together with my wives and sons. I feel like this adds the final flavor to my life. I feel so energized and my health and economy has never been better.
>>
I'm so glad my wife's daughter didn't get blacked today
>>
Guys, it doesn't matter if you're ugly or not tall. All you need is confidence and have a good sense of humor. That's all a girl wants in a man.
>>
File: 1467841007687.jpg (62 KB, 750x736) Image search: [Google]
1467841007687.jpg
62 KB, 750x736
>>29792161
>mfw I'm a happy, functional member of society
>mfw I have a gf, a social life, and plenty of good hobbies
>>
>>29792653
>mankind builds star-empire
Lefties and an well established empire don't mix. Got to eradicate those filthy Xenos
>>
I woke up this morning and I was so happy to be alive! I'll never ever kill myself!
>>
Ayo trayvon ! pass da blunt lemme spark it up senpai kuhh shii lit af on em xannies call tha bitches up lemme hit up a ho bitch
>>
I have near-complete control over my circumstances and I will use the power of my actions to change my life for the better.
Whining is not going to change anything! :)
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.