[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1409162097996.gif (993 KB, 290x198) Image search: [Google]
1409162097996.gif
993 KB, 290x198
>in class discussing a business ethics scenario
>one detail is that the woman applying for the job has a philosophy degree
>mention that she can't get a job as a bank teller with a philosophy degree
>teacher laughs in my face
>students laugh at me too
>grab my stuff and quickly leave
>cry on the train home

I don't wanna go back guys
>>
>>29791970
If they're laughing that means they're unaware of what businesses are looking for. Students should be that retarded, but not the teacher. Just go back and stand your ground. They have your money already, you may as well go through with it.
>>
>>29792598
>Students should be that retarded, but not the teacher

Teachers don't know jack shit
>>
You can be a fucking bank teller without any experience anywhere u fucking twat
That's why you're a joke
>>
>humanities class
>professor opens up the discussion of circumcision
>whole class sees nothing wrong with circumcision
>some people try to argue against circumcision but they have to deal with:

"I was circumcised and I was fine"
"Are you saying that my parents are evil for circumcising me?"
"Be glad that circumcision is done on infants that can't remember it"
"Circumcision looks better"
"Circumcision is cleaner"
"There's no proof that circumcision is harmful"
"Less sensitivity means that a guy lasts longer in bed"
>>
>>29792835
If we're talking basic schooling sure, however college teachers should generally be aware of their topic area. A business teacher should know what companies are looking for and the fact they're laughing just shows that particular teacher is retarded.
>>
>>29792942
Oh yeah no I just assumed we were talking about school because "school feels". Not professors or anything.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.