[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET vs. wageslaves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: neet and wageslave lifestyles.jpg (722 KB, 1006x4928) Image search: [Google]
neet and wageslave lifestyles.jpg
722 KB, 1006x4928
So which lifestyle is worse, really?

Personally I think that being a NEET who doesn't move for hours is still better than suffering from severe stress as a wageslave for little pay, with not enough free time or adequate sleep.

t. NEET
>>
They're both shit, but in unique ways.

t. NEET
>>
>>29791773
except the wageslave one is hugely exaggerated and most people don't work for 12 hours and go to sleep immediately after

the NEET one is fairly accurate though
>>
File: 1455937433937.png (241 KB, 783x1020) Image search: [Google]
1455937433937.png
241 KB, 783x1020
Depends on what kind of person you are. I know NEETs that do seem genuinely happy and actually do put their time to good use (usually they're really autistic and program a lot or develop games).

Then there are the kind of people who are lost without a structured life. They almost seem to be paranoid when they have too much free time. They find happiness in materialism and social validation, so of course working is best for them.

Personally, both NEETing and wageslaving make me want to kill myself.
>>
It goes like this from best to worse. This would depend on the country though e.g. NEETing is better in europe than USA.

>Job you like which pays reasonably well
>Job you don't like which pays reasonably well
>NEET
>Wageslave jobs e.g. McDonalds
>>
Used to be NEET. Besides tfw no gf it was pretty awesome.
I'm a student now. I have no free time and no money so it's the worst of both worlds. Wagecucking sounds like hell but having a lot of money sounds bomb, specially if you're single, and I'll probably stay (involuntarily) single for a good while.
I want to work a lot for periods and then NEET until my savings run out, then work again. Sounds like the perfect lifestyle to me.
>>
>>29791773
I can't speak to the wageslave one, but the NEET side is hauntingly accurate. The last panel in particular on the NEET side made me want to cry.
>>
>>29791773
NEET

t. Wageslave
Life is actually bretty good
>>
Idk which is better but I fucking hate working. I feel like the only alternative is paying off all debts, getting a very cheap apartment, living frugally and working a part time job.
>>
>>29791773
The NEET ones pretty accurate desu
>>
Guys I swear the assistant facilities manager on my floor is pissing me off.

>gents toilet on my floor out of order for TWO YEARS now
>floor facilities manager and building facilities manager hate each other and can't agree to who should arrange for fixing it
>we asked if we can use the ladies' toilet in the mean time
>nope, that's one thing both (female) facilities managers agree about, we just have to go downstairs
>this morning
>assistant facilities manager put a note up in the kitchen
>it says to not leave anything on the drying rack overnight
>likely directed at me since I leave my teapot there after giving it a rinse when I leave every day

I will NOT stop doing it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.