[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest; This board is for failed narcissists, isn't it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: 1459294664731.jpg (36 KB, 484x700) Image search: [Google]
1459294664731.jpg
36 KB, 484x700
Be honest; This board is for failed narcissists, isn't it?
>>
heh, funny you're posting here bitch
>>
>>29791610
projection: the thread
>>
Narcissism isn't always having a positive image of yourself. It's mostly just being an entitled egomaniac who won't admit fault or error and only sometimes gets undeserved praise from sycophantic parasites. Others become robots/shooters/transgender when things don't go their way.
>>
>>29791610
Not failed, we are still narcissists.

>>29791669
Narcissism is when the person you believe you are doesn't line up with how other perceive you. Everyone does this but Narcissists take it a step further and try to shape their life in such a way that all of their actions are confined to a label they desire. They have no "inner self" and rely on others to tell them who they are.

Delusions of grandeur and believing in your own superiority is not found in all narcissists. Believing that the whole world is conspiring to destroy you and that you are one of the most wretched creatures to squirm around on the face of the Earth is also Narcissistic.
>>
>>29791610
If that was the case we would have more femanons wouldn't we?
>>
>>29791669
narcissists love themselves and take SELFIES. also, they paint their faces like clowns
>>
>>29791769
nah bruh just because you circlejerk your arrogant ass off all day doesn't mean chicks wanna fuck with you.
>>
>>29791769
4chan doesn't give them the instant gratification they want. They're on reddit and instagram where they can be Liked/Upvoted.
>>
>>29791748
>Believing that the whole world is conspiring to destroy you and that you are one of the most wretched creatures to squirm around on the face of the Earth is also Narcissistic.

This. Believe it or not, if you are one of these types, to anyone posting here: You're not even worth that. You'll be lucky to have some minor influence on your immediate environment, and if you're spiteful you could ruin someone's and your children's lives by reproducing. But really, you're just talking, thinking bags of meat. A living breathing joke.
>>
>>29791805
Wow that really puts things in perspective for me. I see how narcissism can perpetuate its self from parent to child. The parent acts like the child is the worst thing in the world and so on.
>>
>>29791855
Yeah, I mean life in general is one big joke telling itself over and over and over again and expecting the next generation to laugh when they are the punchline.
>>
Roasties btfo wew lad
>>
And you see why I act like a narcissist ? ITS BECAUSE OF YOU
>>
>>29791941
I wish I could pay a dozen of homeless people to hold you down, dress you up like a lady clown and take turns kicking you in the balls.
>>
So fucking dumb kys please
>>
>>29791994
fat.
oreagano
>>
ungodly cow whore
>>
File: don-draper.gif (489 KB, 210x149) Image search: [Google]
don-draper.gif
489 KB, 210x149
...yes.

Used to:
>Be proud of being intelligent
>Scoff at religion and tradition
>Brag about never wanting marriage or children
>Always aim for girls above my league and ignore the girls who liked me

Now I realize the truth. Intelligence isn't worth shit if you're playing vidya and working in the call center. Ambition, talent, discipline, and charisma will get you a lot farther.

Family and tradition are the basis of a happy individual existence and a strong nation. Most people with no children, hardcore atheists, etc are just utterly miserable people.

An average looking girl with a good heart is the perfect mate. Mentally-ill attention seeking "geek gurls" and beautiful spoiled girls are pure poison.
>>
>>29791610
is anyone else noticing something looks really weird about her nose/ mouth?
>>
how many guys has the average slut slept with?
>>
>>29792095
by 30, most women will have slept with 10-15 guys on average.
>>
Ive got a fat Dick you can suck, shiksa. i'd never breed with a cow
>>
>>29792121
bit early to be drunk.
>>
>narcissism is exclusive to people who use social media, use makeup, or take pictures of themselves

Oh how little you know.
>>
>>29792112
If that is the number they say, then it's probably 20-30
>>
>How little i know

i cant argue because of autisim, but i promise i'd cub stop you nigger face on the streets, kek
>>
>>29792112
Much much higher senpai. I'm only 20, ugly and shit with women compared to my friends and i've slept with 9. Women who can get it anytime, anywhere will have it much higher.
>>
File: a.png (106 KB, 318x444) Image search: [Google]
a.png
106 KB, 318x444
>>29791610
No it's for voluntary egoists
>>
>>29791669
>It's mostly just being an entitled egomaniac who won't admit fault or error
Hey I admit fault. And I don't think I'm entitled to much of anything. But I've given up on most things. This board is a lot of insanity and venting, but I don't think most robots actually think they're blameless or that they truly deserve a gf. They can still be bitter about it though.
>>
>>29792395
>They can still be bitter about it though.

If that's not narcissism, it's spite. Both are in the same vein of thought.
>>
>>29791805
>you're just talking, thinking bags of meat. A living breathing joke.
>>29791903
life in general is one big joke telling itself over and over and over again and expecting the next generation to laugh when they are the punchline.

How's the 7th grade goin'?
>>
None of you people have ever actually read the definition of narcissism, have you?
>>
>>29792450
How's being king of the retards? Gtfo this board.
>>
>>29791669
>who won't admit fault or error
Kinda like normies who won't admit that many things that are very important are completely out of your control?
>>
There really will be lots more spree shooters, you people dont know when to stop.

and i'll laught and wack off to each and every one.

i hope its your children

>lel satire
>>
>>29792488
It's narcissistic to think that just because something went well for you, that it was because of something you did correctly.
>>
I wish i could stomp on your childrens testicles so you could feel the pain i feel waking up everyday

-Mike Tyson
>>
>>29792544
Exactly. Often it's because of luck.

How does that relate to what I said?
>>
That girl has a very pretty smile.
>>
>>29792421
Hrm yeah. I guess a lot of robots are spiteful. But this implies maliciousness? I think a lot of us really aren't too. I really just consider myself extremely bitter, cynical, depressed, and that I can't really fit in for a bunch of reasons (it's not just one thing I would have to overcome...). But I really don't think I have any spite. I just became asocial, that's all.
>>
>>29792764
>But this implies maliciousness?

Yep. Don't think I don't understand spite, but no kind person ever did it consciously and willingly.
>>
>>29792575
You're joking right? That was the point you were trying to make. Don't get mad because I took away your chance to be a smug fuck and imply I'm a normie.
>>
ive been praying for death all day

im not surprised this is unoriginal
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.