[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Operation Vitriol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1446190981771.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1446190981771.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
Hello fellow Robots,

Today I am commencing a wave of revenge upon my ex who's being a complete bitch to me.
I am not asking for your shoulders to cry on. I am asking for creative methods of revenge.

I have these things at my use:
>her facebook login details
>her hotmail details
>her gmail details
>her paypal details

Trips decides what I do
>>
let go of your anger and take consolation in the fact that she's out of your life and you can move on
>>
spend all of her paypal money on prostitutes
that will show her

make /pol/ comments on her facebook, but delete them shortly afterwards so she doesn't catch wind
keep doing this until she notices

give her email accounts to advertising agencies and stuff, log onto her google email and buy a lot of games for android
>>
kill yourself and tell her you have all her logins
>>
>>29791666
Winrar! But seriously don't do this, instead just post them here and let the mob decide.
>>
>>29791666
devil trips means you must
>>
>>29791666
lal
lel
>>
>>29791666
listen to Satan, op

The tripgods demand blood
>>
>>29791593
send sex toys to her parents with her money and start messaging horny shitskins with her email
>>
>>29791666
livestream it and link your ex to it
>>
>>29791593
>r9k
>ex gf

GET OUT
E
T

O
U
T
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 345x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 345x341
>>29791666
OP, the anon wins. Get to it and stream it all for the robots
(Pic related: mfw watching the stream
>>
>>29791666
B-but that's not satisfying revenge
>>
>>29791759
then you shouldn't have asked a bunch of autistic robots to help a non-robot get revenge.
>has ex-girlfriend
>posts on r9k
.ends up killing self
>>
>>29791593
Give all the information to us.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.