[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was democracy the beta uprising? Was there ever a case of a beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1005910-democracy.jpg (115 KB, 1300x1377) Image search: [Google]
1005910-democracy.jpg
115 KB, 1300x1377
Was democracy the beta uprising? Was there ever a case of a beta having power before this?
>>
>>29791444
There was never true democracy,
Instead of monarchs you are ruled by the bankers, that much has changed
t. Time traveller
>>
>>29791477
Tell me more about these (((bankers)))
>>
>>29791444
The only beta uprising is the French revolution were the pore killed the ritch but for it to happen again the poor conditions would need to be at a 3rd world level and have a common enemy to unite and destroy
>>
Rich people are the true betas

Case in point, Jews were always treated like shit in history, being mocked by normie peasants who had more money, stoned by Germans, burned by Spaniards, etc

Then the jews rose up and control shit.

I'm not jewish but I wished so I could be a true beta.

Jerry Seinfeld went to a public high school and got his ass kicked. Now look at him now.
>>
>>29791623
>One chance at life
>Born French royalty
>Be lonely and kinda autistic, like to paint and be alone in your room
>Forced into marriage with ugly German princess that's secretly lesbian
>Get blamed for every single problem of the nation even though it's not your fault and you're doing your best
>The dirty unwashed chads storms your palace and humiliates you by making you wear their hat
>You are imprisoned but are fine with that, at least now you get to spend time with your.family
>wrong.jpg
>Basically cucked by a Swedish nobel who smuggles your family out to save you
>You tell him he can't go with you the last bit
>Get captured
>Your own brother votes to.have you killed

Yeah sure, as if Ludvig wasn't the original roboto
>>
Nietszche says that Christianity was a beta uprising
>>
>>29791444
Do you really believe we have any power to say anything, even if we did we still be ripped off somehow
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.