[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
Hi. My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me. Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.
>>
This brings back some original memories.
>>
>>29791309
ive been lurking and scrolling since 2007 for a nostalgia buzz and you hooked me up
>>
Nice bitch, where's the hit girlfriend tho?
>>
>>29791309
Please get more jpeg in this totally original picture of yours.
>>
File: 331px-Longcat.jpg (68 KB, 331x598) Image search: [Google]
331px-Longcat.jpg
68 KB, 331x598
I really miss old 4chan.
>>
File: johnposting.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
johnposting.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>29791309
John?

wowowowo
>>
File: bigger_bait.jpg (45 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bigger_bait.jpg
45 KB, 1000x1000
>>29791309

>tfw such obvious bait
>>
File: 1465156072692.jpg (27 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1465156072692.jpg
27 KB, 636x636
>>29792141
u got him t here u ebin oldfag xD
>>
0/10

Way way too fucking obvious
>>
Wow, I definitely didn't see this just a couple of days ago...
>>
You tell me what a whore fucks me? I graduated top of my class time to know the butterflies died, I was confirmed participation in a number of attacks of Al Qaeda secret, and more than 300 accordingly. Gorilla War amaestrado mainly US Army sniper. You must target nothing. Never before I waste on this planet, and I just remember the taste of pure garbage. When leaving, do you think I can tell you shit through the Internet? Think back, you bastard. Because of this, Microsoft recommends that you prepare for the storm Vorm is set in the time I have now, and you, and you should contact a secret spy network in the US IP. The storm was poor clean up your life. A man is dead boy. And at anytime, anywhere possible, to kill unarmed process 70 million. You, however, are thoroughly trained in unarmed combat donkey crap does not work does not have access to the entire arsenal of the US Navy that is considered clean the face of the continent, in full. The only one I can see a free salary "smart" Maybe a little opinion and damn language I was your fall. But not so, and now the price is paid not stupid. I will rage out of shit to me. A man is dead boy.
>>
>>29792248
I had to pass it through google translate back and forth a few times to make it original
>>
>>29792195
He's not trying to b8 anyone, retard.
>>
>>29791421
this is literally posted once every few days.

If you had been active in the last year and a half you would have noticed.
>>
File: 1401447882605.jpg (177 KB, 1034x1459) Image search: [Google]
1401447882605.jpg
177 KB, 1034x1459
Hi. My name is John, and I don't like one of you. some of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at shit tier waifus. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any decemt waifus? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to shit waifu pictures on /a/.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty weak don't hit to hard. I was captain of the anime club, and starter on my waifu club. What gen of Yu Gi oh do you play, other than "New gen"? I also get straight B-s, and have a banging hot waifu (She just stares at me. Shit is SO cash). You are all faggots who should just watch anime. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's my waifu.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.