[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fetish thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1467815639545.jpg (45 KB, 640x588) Image search: [Google]
1467815639545.jpg
45 KB, 640x588
Share your weirdest fets.

>I like girls with dual horse cocks, one above the other
>tfw your dream girl is non-existent
>>
>>29791107
That's not a girl anon, please don't refer to it as such
>>
>>29791107
>nazi fetishist
>all of the normalshit women wouldn't even consider wearing a uniform
Faggots
>>
I like horses with horse cocks
>>
Bear rape.
Rape.
Public sex.
Pubic hair.
Armpits.
Happy sex.

Thats it, girl btw get mad mad.
>>
>>29791387
I want to watch a bear rape you
>>
>>29791387

Bears as in large hairy men i assume
>>
>>29791420
No, actual bears.

I am original
>>
>>29791475

Kinda weird

They have small dicks
>>
>>29791387
>bear rape

Any exhentai links?
>>
Lurking in this thread for the next tilefiddler

Remember guys, it's anonymous, share away
>>
>>29791495
Not in my mind at least.

>>29791531
I just look for pics on sankaku channel, but there arent many
>>
I'd probably suck myself off if I from another universe came to visit.
>>
>>29791557

Do you fantasise about any other animals?
>>
>>29791625
Nope. I used to dig dogs too until i actually saw them fucking and it was like hell no fetish lost. And i thought about pigs just one day because i felt it was the most humiliating, but thats it.
>>
>>29791107
I want to grow up in a cozy middle upper class suburb that is as far from metropolita as possible, ideally close to the sea, and be an awkward, timid and feminine boy with artistic inclinations, a fear for corpses due to a traumatic childhood incident (which would also take his mother's life) and an undying love for a particular emotive, passionate, lively and busty girl. Since both of them reside in the same suburb deterred only by another small column of houses,
travelling to-and-from either house to the other would take around minutes. We go to the same primary and secondary school, wherein friendship is quickly cultivated but my characters inherent lack of masculinity and assertiveness inhibits any possibility of romantic development. High school comes around and she meets a guy who becomes her first boyfriend, incurring much jealousy in my indignant character, who, for the first time in his life, acts with some assertiveness and competence and sets about to subtly ruin their relationship. It succeeds

My character and eternal crush grow closer, and she would remain ignorant of his subversion of her relationship. Their friendship turns deeper and she learns of his fear for the dead, which in her extroversion she compels him to go to as many funerals as he can (that suburbs demographic would be notoriously old on average, and since everyone's well connected, funerals are in abundance just he's never gone to them before but can out of politeness) and he eventually overcomes his fear through masochistic addiction. The twos relationship grow but she would complain about his lack of spine and he would promise change and fail to deliver change

His newfound charm with corpses leads him to become a mortician, and at such as young age because the suburbs two morticians hilariously died in weekly succession. She dates a psychopath and kills herself.

In handling her body, my character rapes her corpse and feels an inner tempest of various emotions and adrenali
>>
>>29791796
-ne

I imagine feeling several emotions at once, particularly my characters fear of corpses resurging, the pinch of unreciprocated love unloading painfully, an unprecedented exstacy, escaticity and orgasm

Kissing her cold neck while fucking her ass painfully so because of rigor mortis

Half my faps in the previous half year have been to this exact scenario with variations only at how the sex is performed
>>
>>29791673

Shame

original
>>
>>29791849
I like your fantasy anon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.