[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, how do you feel about feminism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1467024438668.jpg (222 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467024438668.jpg
222 KB, 1280x720
Fembots, how do you feel about feminism?
>>
>>29791094
I unironically believe the world would be a better place if men were reduced to 20% of the population.
>>
>>29791094
It's terrible.
I dream of being a stay at home mother of 7 children for my big strong husband. Coking him dinner and cleaning his house.
Now there's an expectation on me to work.
>>
>>29791118
I feel this way about all people, and I'll kick a feminist right in her crotch for telling me how to live my life. I don't want kids, but I don't need some self-important normie bitch who contributes to a cause that makes my life miserable, to tell me what I should want.
>>
>>29791094
I don't really care about feminism
>>
>>29791118
lead the way senpai
>>
>>29791118
without men we will still be in the stone age you dumb ignorant cunt.
>>
File: 1467845799847.jpg (21 KB, 680x280) Image search: [Google]
1467845799847.jpg
21 KB, 680x280
>>29791118
and that remaining 20% of the population was shrunken down and sold to women as pets

right?
>>
I hate it.

Feminism has done nothing but inconvenience me and lower my quality of life.

I don't care about voting, I don't care about abortion rights, I don't care about college, I don't care about slut shaming, I don't care about any of these so called rights. These are things I'm never going to do anyway.

Even though I don't want any of this, I want nothing to do with this, even though I would become an 1860's housewife in an instant over this crap, it still affects me all the same. Men don't want to marry us anymore because 99% of us are just vapid sluts that only care about ourselves. Everyone expects us to carry responsibilities, everyone expects to go to school and support ourselves. Men don't respect us, they barely want to deal with us anymore. I don't blame them either. At the same time when its time to take care of the kids, I'm still expected to work and shit on top of being the caretaker. No, I hate this. I'm the mom, let me be the mom.

I would gladly allow my husband to beat me if it meant he fully support me. I don't think he would though because I would be the best housewife ever and he wouldn't want to hit me for no reason but even so, I'll take a good beating if it meant a lifetime of comfort. This is what it has come to.

Society expects us to be like men and still be women. How about I just bow out and just be a woman? How about that? No? Well, I guess there's always converting to Islam.
>>
I appreciate how hard our mothers fought for simple things like having your own bank account and being able to work a job at all.

The feminazis piss me off. Treating men like shit.
Feminism is supposed to be about bring free to choose how to live your life, not hate.
>>
>>29791268
As opposed to what, developing civilization to the point where feminism is conceived? There is no endgame here. The problem is humans.
>>
>>29791275
Please be bait, no one can be this retarded.
>>
>>29791276

Hate to break it to you but women could also have bank accounts so long as bank accounts existed, and women have always been able to work.

There was never any legal bar to women working, there were however policies in place which asked women to resign if they became married. This was based on a model of life where men were the providers and it was seen as important for these companies to show men that a position would be opened up for them so they could advance. These were mostly policies that existed in SOME companies and some government agencies... none of these policies were ever truly 'law', and significantly more discrimination against men takes place today in the workforce and legally than ever existed for women.
>>
>>29791275

>Women are the primary victims even of feminism
>Women
>>
>>29791381
If your husband said no, that was the end of the story.
>>
>>29791472

According to who was it the end of the story?

What are we talking about specifically here?

A woman could create a bank account in her own name, even if she was married, according to the law. Do you have proof this isn't true?
>>
>>29791275
>Men don't want to marry us anymore because 99% of us are just vapid sluts that only care about ourselves

men are starting to wake up and are walking away from you because you women are losing your femininity. I honestly think you ladies had more power back then when you had more femininity. the current state of women right now is just very sad. most of you can't even keep your man around anymore and most of you are single mothers.

>I would gladly allow my husband to beat me

this is feminist lies too men experience more violence then women. also men are condition not to hit women.

>>29791296
men just need to learn to keep women in check but men are now suffering more then ever for not doing so.
>>
>>29791123
>tfw not strong
>tfw have trouble enjoying sex
This is why I only get feminist girls.
>>
>>29791118
That's true in that men would have a much higher sexual market value and they would probably not trade predatorially like women do. But there would probably be other downsides.
>>
Robots hate feminists because third wave feminists are the only people in this society who do less than robots, yet they're louder and more annoying. It's like how rednecks hate blacks.
>>
>>29791123
Basically this

I just want to be a good wife and mother. I want that barefoot and pregnant life.
>>
>all these femanons wanting to have qt families
I've been in heaven and didn't even know it.
>>
>>29791686
>keep women in check

Oh, I thought you actually were presenting some kind of original thought and not the same old "Women should be forced to marry ugly betas just to survive" retrograde bullshit.
>>
>>29791094
Personally I think it is a good thing for not all, but for most women. I like having a job, I like being in control of my own life, I like being self sufficient, I like being able to do whatever I want without approval of family/husband.

The only reason I can see a woman not liking feminism is if being a housewife sounds appealing to her, it is a lot harder to do that nowadays. I don't see the appeal in housewives though because it feels a little degrading basically living for and being dependent on one person. To me at least it makes me fearful that my state of being is dependent on another's whims.

With modern feminism, I feel a little bad for men because feminism doesn't benefit them at all, but since modern feminism benefits me I'm not going to actively fight against it. I like being given priority in jobs, I like having cheaper education, I like having advantages, who doesn't? It's selfish but I don't really care.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.