[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>speaking in front of class >sweaty hands >shaky legs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>speaking in front of class
>sweaty hands
>shaky legs
>breaking voice
>she is too polite too laugh at me
>>
>>29790803
get sum beta blockers faggot
>>
File: 20160707_164011.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160707_164011.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>speaking in front of class
>sweaty hands
>shaky legs
>breaking voice
>noone shows up the next time
>>
>>29790803
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmGEsTPrhwY

Literally, you losers.
>>
>>29790803

YOU BETTER LOSE YOURSELF
>>
>>29790803
I've got the best remedy for you, and it's completely natural
Continuously move your toes in your shoes, and be sure to get big shoes, so it isn't visible. By concentrating your physical energy on your toes, your other bodyparts will stop making awkward random movements
>>
>girl who openly talked about being filthy coalburner to other classmates also had extreme performance anxiety and would cry before during and after class presentations
>>
>>29790803
He opens his mouth but the words won't come out...
>>
Do you guys constantly replay memories of other peoples cringe or what?

Cause I can promise you that nobody gives a fuck about you enough to where they're going to remember shit like this in awhile. Ya'll fuckers would get girls if you didn't give a disproportionate amount of fucks.
>>
>>29790920
>>29792217
It doesn't matter if they remember it in a year or two. But in this case, they definitely remembered it a week later.
>>
>>29792272
Even if they remember, you're the only one who cares.
>>
>>29792388
>Haha anon, why don't you smash your fingers with a hammer, the pain isn't real, because you're the only one who cares.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.