[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
septum piercings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
The seem to become more and more common among girls here. I was wondering if there are any femanons here who have one of those who can shed light on the reasons why girls get them.

They look awful and make girls look like cows, those things with the metal balls at the end(pic related) are especially disgusting, looks like girl has snot hanging out of her nose.

Do these girls actually think that stuff aesthetically pleasing. Is it to show that they belong to some sub culture? Peer pressure? To signal sexual availability?
>>
Male here. They are revolting and girls get them to be special snowflakes just like all the other identical snowflakes
>>
>>29790756
I kinda like them. Makes them look like cock hungry, aggressive bulls that will bitchify you
>>
>>29790772
This.

oreganorigino
>>
>>29790772
I'm aware that it's just special snowflaking, but I find it kinda hot
>>
Newsflash: Women are fucking retarded.
>>
File: asd.png (396 KB, 1280x1136) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
396 KB, 1280x1136
>>29790798
>tfw no slutty septum-pierced gf to go out clubbing against my wishes and come back at 5am with pictures on her phone of her fucking someone that night
>>
>>29790933

this is why islam will rule the earth
>>
>>29790977
>his girlfriend doesn't regularly and randomly go out and suck/fuck other guys to take pictures for you and tell you all about how she's a dirty slut
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
They can be really beautiful
Girls are great at making themselves look attractive
>>
I am still wondering why they wear that shit
>>
>>29791111

I think we're hitting peak degeneracy

btw nice quads
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.