[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start talking to someone online >it starts off fine >a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1467906115782.gif (151 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1467906115782.gif
151 KB, 400x267
>start talking to someone online
>it starts off fine
>a few messages later
>i just want to stop
>scared of saying something wrong
>think i'm boring them
>consumed by feelings of inadequacy
>i hope they stop replying
>start sending shorter messages to make them leave early before i get attached

anyone else like this? i don't want to ghost them but it's so fucking stressful and hard. i just want to retreat back and do nothing and be lonely n miserable.
>>
>>29790484
please help me bros. it's getting really bad and i just want to have someone to talk to sometimes. but it always ends up making me feel like shit
>>
>>29790484

I know how you feel OP, I can't keep a conversation going with anyone, not even my own family, I have no idea what to talk about.
>>
ITT: friend auction.

Using myself as an example, I can tell there are a lot of lonely and irl friendless folks on here. So in and effort to fix this I'm auctioning my friendship off to the most impressive showing of consecutive digits in the first 25 posts. Being my friend will include things like: text conversations, encouragement, pretending to care about your problems ...etc.

Make me feel wanted /r9k/

Pic not relate but my mom is the graphic artist who unknowingly created this meme.
>>
>>29790484
I am the same way. I have almost completely given up on talking to people online.

>know someone who plays a game
>play the game with them
>constantly wants to talk
>just want to play the game with them
>they think I'm being rude or don't like them
>never hear from them again
>>
File: 1467737100014.png (241 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1467737100014.png
241 KB, 576x324
>when you can't keep Internet friends but loneliness kills you
>>
>>29790484
I can't even get people to respond to me. What do you talk about? I don't have any interests or hobbies.
>>
>>29791561
>pretending to care about your problems
I want someone who actually cares.
>>
>>29791722
Add Eliza on skype.
>>
>>29791561
I'll be your friend, we can sit in my room all day.
>>
>>29791721
that's my problem. i have some interests but my taste is entry-level in everything. i just mostly ask them stuff about themselves but never know what to say back. so it starts off okay but becomes obvious that i have nothing to talk about and they get bored.
>>
>>29790484
seems like you feel the need to impress someone,
I have known an old COD 1 buddy of mine for more than 10 year now, we still get on irc, and chat, we are both lonely fags not as often as we used to, but I guess just knowing that we are still there for each other is comforting.
what I'm saying is you don't need to be constantly speweing BS, just BEE yourself.
srsly.
>>
>>29791743
>go orbit a roastie
no, thanks
>>
>>29791841
>you don't need to be constantly speweing BS, just BEE yourself.

Someone gets it
>>
File: jenny.png (375 KB, 1600x2362) Image search: [Google]
jenny.png
375 KB, 1600x2362
>tfw i pushed away my only friend, a girl i met on 4chan, because i'm autistic as fuck and can't handle commitment
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.