[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you thought she said she likes autistic guys but she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
>tfw you thought she said she likes autistic guys but she actually said artistic
>>
>realize you do like autistic guys
>feel like a sexual predator because it's a disability
>>
>>29790469

Autism isn't a disability. It's a genetic mutation and the next step in human evolution.
>>
>>29790491
>autist thinks he's the pinnacle of human evolution
wew lad
>>
>>29790491

>Resiliance to pain
>Resiliance to sickness
>Make new connections that neurotypicals can't see
>Capable of adapting to a neurotypicals way of functioning, but opts out because it's not as good
>Don't have to trip on drugs to experience the same feels and thoughts we get
>Sharper focus
>A better memory
>Capable of mastering anything in less time then neurotypicals
>Easily become prodigees in anything
>See things logically
>Better strategists
>Funnier

The only problem we have is inferior Normie's trying to bring us down because we dont care to partake in having small talk thats meaningless. We rather use our efforts on things that aren't futile.
>>
>>29790585

Better vocabularies* writing skills* logic*

>>29790558
Sorry to break it to you, but youre just a cockroach compared to us
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
There is no ARTISTIC spectrum, Roy!
>>
>>29790491
Same with pedophilia. Humans are just apes with neoteny. Pedophiles just take it one step further.
>>
>>29790585
humans are social animals and depend on intergroup cooperation in order to survive and thrive

a few autistic engineers or scientists would be good for the group but individually it is a disadvantage
>>
>>29790664

An autist wouldn't get the joke becauce we wouldn't waste our time watching a poorly acted shit TV show. Its kinda sad you make these references since you have nothing better going on for you. Irgo why you watch terrible TV.

>>29790677
1/10 didn't even budge a smirk.
>>
>tfw no autistic boipussy
>>
>>29790718
>irgo
>>
>>29790738
It stands for I rarely go outside.
>>
>>29790684

>humans are social animals and depend on intergroup cooperation in order to survive and thrive
Money and resources is all it takes to have friends. A typical relationship is all give and take. The better you give, the better you take.
>a few autistic engineers or scientists would be good for the group but individually it is a disadvantage

Not necessarily, the reason why they would be at a disadvantage is the stigmatization they would get from the rest of society. The autist believes in progressing humanity, the neurotypicals believe in selfish endeavors all in pursuit of greed, sex, and luxury.
The neurotypical would still want to exploit the autist, and the autist would let them since it's a necessary evil with the way things are now. But within a 100 years, the paradigm will switch with neurotypicals being the ones enslaved to autists.
>>
>>29790718
>1/10 didn't even budge a smirk
Wasn't joking, or course. I know how poorly you autists handle humor.
>>
>>29790491
You're telling me THIS is the next step in human evolution?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JsJ154jWRsU
>>
>>29790781

I actually am quite socialable. Had a lot of healthy relationships and mentors in my life. It's very easy for me to talk to people and make friends, partly since I don't feel anxiety from making a witty remark out of jest.

You people view autists based off of people like Chris Chan, a dude who never bothered to improve himself as he laid waste of his years falling in a rabbit hole chasing sonic
>>
>>29790828

That's an act. He does it out of frustration and retaliation purposely to get attention or his way. It's much to spass for a couple of minutes to get your way then act normal and not get your way.

>>29790799
I assumed you were either joking, trolling or actually really demented, but I was hoping you were joking, but your pretty sick in the head quite honestly. Should kill yourself for speaking the way you do
>>
> tfw autistic and artistic
feels good. Best of both worlds
>>
>>29790718

Fuck you IT Crowd is funny. What do you watch that's so fucking superior, faggot? Fucking Parks and Rec or Rick and Morty obnoxious American trash? Kill yourself.
>>
>>29790828

Autists in general are self aware f the mistreatment that they get. The lack of courteousness or respect gets them angry. Some get violent to scare people from not messing with them, and others spass out, all in lewed to gain something out of it, but mostly for attention.
>>
>>29790452
I'm not an autist, I'm an artist
I make dope pepes and flaunt it
>>
>>29790925

No. I opt out from watching TV altogether. Why waste your short and only life watching people pretend to be characters and act out scripts that are hit or miss? Watching television in general is escapascism for the mentally weak since they're incapable of doing anything better to entertain themselves.
>>
>>29790909
>I assumed you were either joking, trolling or actually really demented, but I was hoping you were joking, but your pretty sick in the head quite honestly. Should kill yourself for speaking the way you do
Highly judgemental coming from a literal retard.
>>
>>29790948
Yeah, no. The guy isn't lashing out at perceived injustices, he's a potato.

>>29790996
Autists are huge consumers of garbage entertainment.
>>
>>29791038

You're actually retarded for unironically believing that
>>
>>29791073
Children are cute, and only an autist overcompensating to look good to normies would disagree.
>>
>>29791052

So are Neurotypicals, *cough Paul Blart cough cough*

Empathy is a trait most people believe autists lack. But quite the contrary, autists have more empathy then most.

Imagine being a child, and from the way you were self aware, everything you did was wrong, but instead of learning how to do better, your doctor's and parents fed you medication to disrupt your brain chemicals as early as the age of 4 because of a diagnosis that was made either to make that child into a cash drop for the doctor and pharmaceutical complex. Doctors who percieve parents as stupid are more inclined into manipulating them into believing there kid is actually autistic when they're really not. But that's too late since the kid has to take pills that fries there brain from normally malleating. That kid is a potato because of his dumb parents being exploited and not necessarily from autism. Being a potato means you lack kinesthetic and motor ability, which was probably robbed from him at an early age because of greedy doctors that took advantage of his parents
>>
>>29791151

Intellect is what makes a person sexually attractive to someone with a brain. To find a child sexually attractive shows how stupid and small your brain is. Please remove yourself from the gene pool you disturbed low IQ sicko.
>>
>>29791222
No, that's fucking retarded, and probably something you only tell yourself because you're fat and lazy and think you should get all the pussy because you think you're smart. Lolis are nice and sweet and kind and cute and cuddly and generally everything good.
>>
>tfw you thought she said she likes artistic guys but she actually meant chads
>>
>>29791390

Whatever you tell yourself to help you sleep at night you creep.
>>
Based autists working the neurotypicals who get butthurt that their jokes aren't funny
>>
Why would anyone prefer autists?
>>
>>29791899
I'd rather date an aspie than a butthurt numale robot.
>>
>>29790828
>posting shock reality tv garbage
>>
>>29791899

Because autists are Mewtoos and neurotypicals are Magikarps
>>
Do aspies like goth girls?
>>
>>29792060

I primarily only sleep with goth girls so yeah
>>
>>29792060
Sure, we're both outcasts except only one of us is like that out of choice.

Would you be able to dominate me in the bedroom?
>>
This thread made me realise that autists should be executed.
>>
>>29790651
>he isn't thinking of the thousands of severely autistic people who shit and piss their pants whilst trying to beat on support workers then throw there cum at them
>80% of them also can't speak properly/at all
>>
>>29793040

Then who will bring upon humanity's progression?

All the biggest progressive changes in the history of humanity were because of autists.

You mock us, but in all actuality worship us. We are your Gods, and to you, you are nothing but a wretched parasite on this beautiful planet.

Men lie, but God doesn't. And autists are devoid of having to lie. Therefore Autists are God's.

Bow down to me you inferior animal. Be lucky you aren't in a cage for our amusement.

Oh wait, you are. We come on to this site and see all you failures try to do their best to make a joke, or to seem intelligent. Trolling and refuting thoughts that were already made into fruition by other autists. Its ironic. Your stuck on this echo chamber refuting thought processes already created by autists, yet you have the need to mock them. Enjoy being locked in this chamber for the rest of your life.

I got a cutie goth pawg bitch to fuck
>>
I exclusively like autistic guys
>>
>>29793258
Please come over to my house and fuck my virgin cock.
>>
>>29793222

>Pulling bullshit statistics out of your ass.

Just like neurotypicals, autism is also on a spectrum.

A low end neurotypical is the kind to go to raves, drink monster and watch wwe while the high end goes to the opera.

A low end autist shits their pants, a high end develops the atomic bomb.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 750x1045) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 750x1045
>>29793289
Not you. I meant this guy right here
>>
File: kaynbred.webm (2 MB, 512x480) Image search: [Google]
kaynbred.webm
2 MB, 512x480
>>29793383
I've been told that I look a lot like Adam Lanza.
>>
>>29793434
>>29793383

Fuck outa my thread you scum
>>
>>29791173
this is literally the most autistic thing i've read in my life. i don't mean this in a mean way. you write like an autist, and i don't mean this lightly. autists have an identifiable writing style.
>>
How come neurotypicals/normies have no noticeable self-awareness or any interesting insights?
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 560x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 560x1200
>tfw aspie
>tfw also like goth girls
Is this normal for aspies? I can see why they would like those types. Comfy, calming, down-to-earth, hates normies, shut-ins who love to write, etc
>>
>>29794237

Im on my cell and didn't proof read. I could've put more effort it if I wanted to.
>>
>>29794305

Because they live life believing they can do no wrong while barely attempting to improve themselves on an intellectual scale
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.