[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/crippling anxiety/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: 1467840282272.jpg (152 KB, 1598x1600) Image search: [Google]
1467840282272.jpg
152 KB, 1598x1600
Depressionfags will never know the hell that is crippling anxiety. It's about 1000000x worse than depression.

>GAD here
>>
>>29790376
I HAVE BOTH
>tfw anxiety during GAD got so overwhelming and stressful that something gone wrong in my brain that I became depression

Also people with anxiety disorders often fight with depression which is a response.

Maybe you have depression and you don't even know. If you don't, find a doctor before you end up like me.
>>
>>29791083
>>29790376
my depression got so bad that it overrode my anxiety. iv basically accepted everything now and i dont care
>>
>>29790376
I have ultramax anxiety.

Even something as simply as waiting for the pizza guy can feel like the world is about to end.
>>
Depression are comorbid all the fucking time. Some theories of depression state that one potential cause of depression is essentially an uncontrollable stress response.
>>
>>29791127
Same here. I'm battling depression for 15 years now, nothing helped.

Now I just live. If i didn't have some of my family still around me/alive, I would end it all.
>>
File: 1457823229163s.jpg (4 KB, 166x250) Image search: [Google]
1457823229163s.jpg
4 KB, 166x250
>>29791194
> Some theories of depression state that one potential cause of depression is essentially an uncontrollable stress response
feels shitty to read this. i never knew i had the "anxiety" meme, but i always felt scared and anxious. i took up tons of shit like drinking, meditation, self help, and self talk.. therapy methods.. before knowing i had anxiety and that those were legit coping strategies. when i was a teen i really believed i could change and become a chad, that was my only goal, to not feel like me and to actually be confident and able in life. i think when i finally realized i couldnt was when i got depressed cause i just thought this is shit, and this is how its always gonna be, so why should i pretend or fight anymore

/faggy blog rant
>>
>>29791338
Just to get into the science of it, if stressful situations releasing cortisol in your brain are never rectified, that cortisol can wreak havoc on your brain chemistry, potentially creating symptoms in line with our concept of depression.
>>
File: 1462627599328.jpg (221 KB, 960x643) Image search: [Google]
1462627599328.jpg
221 KB, 960x643
>>29791408
tbqh i think depression is a meme, whats known as "depression" is just an honest appraisal of life. its a shit situation, only those who want to "fit in" with society play along - and thats the entire point of society, to uphold appearances so people don't notice the flames at their feet, because if they did there would be chaos.

those who do see it are deemed "mentally ill", to stop it spreading and have them question themselves. all you've gotta do to appear normal is tell people what they want to hear, and act like you really believe it. "just b urself", "work hard and it'll work out"..just tell them what they want to hear and never admit to the truth you know, else you'll be the target of a modern day witch-hunt: social ostracizing / public shaming.
>>
is there any actually effective anti-anxiety drug that you can get on amazon or some shit?
>>
>>29791644
Go to doctor he'll prescribe you benzos or something.
>>
>>29791644
you can try guanafesin but that shit is light
>>
>>29791644
Look into nootropics, I found noopept helps and doesn't mong you out like benzos do although i would still say benzos are more effective (and addictive, expensive etc etc)
>>
>>29791693
fuck going to the doctor to tell them i'm a big pussy
>>
>tfw your anxiety is confirmed
there's no worse feel you guys
>>
>>29791836
Benzos really are only addictive if you use them as a crutch and not as an aspect of therapy. I was on benzos for 4 years and then was slowly tapered off again by my doctor and now I function fine because I know what feeling confident is like now so I can show it, even if I feel lacking.
>>
I thought that people that have one usually have the other too.
>>
>>29791882
Actually, it felt pretty good. I thought i was just a pussy and hated myself for it, then a licensed doctor told me you really are a pussy
>>
>>29791967
Doesn't make me feel good man, just makes me feel like the world is a dangerous and miserable place.
>>
File: vodka-04.jpg (53 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
vodka-04.jpg
53 KB, 800x800
>>29791644
cheap alcohol desu
>>
>tfw depression, anxiety and autism
I'm in eternal self-cringe mode
>>
>>29791145
You are like a little baby.
Watch this
> balding prematurely even though god tier genes
>throat suddenly closes, almost unable to breathe
>same with bronchii
>digestive system fucked up. Poo is either red or cream.
>neck pain
>dizziness
>tinnitus
>heart racing suddenly for no reason
>fatigue
>muscle tension
>apparently my head muscles are ao tense that I got two decayed teeth all of a sudden despite of having an excellwnt higiene according to my dentist.
>sweat, urine and even fucking fart smells changed.
>got some white spots on some areas of the body.
>vision in one eye coming and going
>headaches
Been going to doctors both public and private for more than a year. After endless tests of evwrything testable and tons of money they discovered nothing. Finally, they all agreed it's "just" anxiety. I still act happy most of the time and used to not give a fuck about it. Now I can barely leave my bed. Still healthy as an apple, physically at least.

I would gladly go to a vodoo shaman and drink chicken blood at this point. I went to 15 different doctors and anxiety seems to be the issue.
>>
>>29791882
It's a sense of relief because you know what's wrong with you and if people tell you you're overreacting you can just tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>29790376
It sucks, not even just the bad thought. The physical feelings of anxiety are the worst part because they make me feel so trapped. The cold hands, the numbness, the flushed face, the hot flashes, the upset stomach, the heart palpitations, the sweating, and shortness of breath. It fucking sucks and you just feel so awful after. It takes so much out of you.
>>
>>29792860
I got all those and more, but I'm chill as fuck and nothing ever affects me. No idea why this happens or what to do.
>>
>>29792895
I mean if you don't know why you feel this way, it's probably anxiety. Feeling anxious for no reason can happen.
>>
>>29790376

nah. im going to assume that you're actually not diagnosed with anything or youve never seen a doctor or been on meds, because what youre saying is complete bullshit. ive been to over 10 psych doctors in my life, and everyone of them has said the same thing, that anxiety is one of the easiest things to treat. you feel anxiety, you pop a xanax or klonopin, and bam you dont feel anxiety anymore. with depression, theres no "immediate" fix like that. its harder to pinpoint and treat depression, as their are many different chemical or situational factors that contribute to it. with anxiety this is not the case at all. so please, dont make a stupid thread like this again ok?
>>
>trying to fap
>mom is outside my bedroom door
>afraid she is listening in on me or peeping through a crack in the door.
>>
>>29793064
Nice bait buddy, besides xanax is a temporary fix and you can still have the feelings after and it's highly addictive so no you can't just do that.
>>
Anxiety has fucked up my life big time. Particularly the social kind. I took some painkillers recently and it just made me realize how fucked up anxiety is... I could finally communicate and feel comfortable in my skin. That is how normalfags feel ALL the time.

I know opiate abuse is not the answer though. I'm not an NFL player or a suburban soccer mom.
>>
File: whoa.png (175 KB, 250x302) Image search: [Google]
whoa.png
175 KB, 250x302
>>29790376
>just sitting around peacefully watching a tv show
>suddenly feels like i've been struck by lightning
maximumoverdrive.jpg
>heart rate increases, start sweating
>omfg i'm dying i'm gonna die i'm dying help i'm dying
>mfw
>>
>>29793291
>feel exactly this.
>don't give a fuck and keep watching the movie
>it doesn't go away.
Fucking hell. Why is my nervous system so weak and how can I change this?
>>
>>29792754
Sacrifice a chicken to the gods, you have angered them
>>
>>29793548
it usually goes away after i take a shower, i find that people neglect the mental benefits to bathing.

i guess the sudden sweating makes me feel dirty and more anxious, so feeling it wash off is symbolic.

i don't think there's anyway to stop it from ever happening, but you can learn to deal with it after it does.
>>
>>29793064
>you pop a xanax or klonopin, and bam you dont feel anxiety anymore. with depression, theres no "immediate" fix like that

You have no idea what you're talking about. There are plenty of immediate fixes for both of them. Stimulants, opioids, etc. The problem is that they go away, and the rebound can be worse.
>>
>panic attacks
Nigga, shit is terrible. I stopped having them for a while, always got them at random times or stressful times. They came back when I started smoking weed again. I went to a normie party, smoked weed that probably had some spice mixed in, and two other kids that just took ONE HIT passes out, and I hit it out of a fucking gravity bong. Didn't passed out, but blacked out and started yelling around, having possibly the worst panic attack of my life. It was absolutely hell and kind of a wake up call that I should stop drinking/doing drugs and stop trying to be a normalfag.
>>
File: 1453947972766.jpg (20 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1453947972766.jpg
20 KB, 720x529
fuck this gay earth with it's gay anxiety i want off this fucking ride
>>
Btw, trusting Jesus helps with anxiety. Tried everything, meditation, breathing, therapy. One day I was having a panic attack and I just gave up and gave it all to Jesus, let him take care of me. It worked. Stopped having a panic attack. Now I struggle with faith a bit so it is harder to trust in him but Jesus helps.
>>
>>29793755
I feel nothing mentally. Why is my body such a little bitch? I was even fit before all this shit began.
>>
>>29790376
>criplling anxiety
>>
File: that doubt when2.png (90 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
that doubt when2.png
90 KB, 633x758
>tfw can't tell anymore if it's social anxiety or if I'm just an asshole
>>
>>29792860
i have all these symptoms and get even more anxious thinking something is actually wrong with my health and its not all in my head

curse the fucking day i discovered webmd man
>>
>>29793649

Stimulants make me more depressed.
>>
Anyone buy Diazepam or other anti-anxiety drugs from those Tor sites like Alphabay? The prices are like 40% less than I pay now but I don't know if it's worth bothering.
>>
>>29793921
Same I also have the hypochondriac feelings shit sucks mane.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.