[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I realised you only need $450k of capital to earn 1.5k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: farmerpsy.png (255 KB, 554x520) Image search: [Google]
farmerpsy.png
255 KB, 554x520
>mfw I realised you only need $450k of capital to earn 1.5k a month after taxes

Almost halfway anons. 24 years old now plan to retire at 30. Any other anons doing early retirements? tips and tricks please
>>
I'm confused. You'll be retired and living on only 1.5k a month?
>>
File: 1460570814720.png (322 KB, 1121x922) Image search: [Google]
1460570814720.png
322 KB, 1121x922
how do you do this? Do you place money in the bank and collect interest or something, or is that the money you'll be living on for the rest of your life.

Also how do you get 450k?
>>
Well there's all sorts of capital, so that doesn't really help anyone. You could make higher returns on your investments by buying capital in the cocaine trade, like Columbian coca farms and police bribes and smugglers and gangbangers and that sorta thing.
>>
>>29790287
why not make it to a million anon?
3000$ monthly at 40
sounds better
>>
>>29790316
You cant buy capital unless you count lending as buying capital
>>
>>29790294
$1500/month is plenty if you do nothing with your life
>>
Find a state that doesn't count assets when applying for food stamps and move there once you save your $$$.
>>
>mfw I realized I only need to work 50 hours a week to earn $1k/week after taxes
>>
>>29790351
I guess. Did you inherit a house or something OP? Or are you just planning to rent a dirt cheap apartment?
>>
>>29790834
nigga you'd buy a cheap shitty home and use part of your $1500/month to pay the mortgage until you own it outright.
>>
>>29790287
MOOOOOOOOOOORDA BIDNEEEEES
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.