[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robotos... Cute girl at work is fawning over me and I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: confus.png (26 KB, 777x325) Image search: [Google]
confus.png
26 KB, 777x325
Robotos... Cute girl at work is fawning over me and I want to fuck her, but I don't want to complicate things at work. I need this job mayne (and I love working there.)

What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>29790268
Fuck her, duh
>>
Stop being a faggot and fuck her. Things don't get complicated unless you're a bitch and let it get complicated. There is a difference between office life and a social life after all
>>
>>29790268
kill yourself and then you'll have no need to worry about anything ever again
>>
>>29790280
>>29790318
There's a big afterwork drinks session tomorrow. Everyone will be there and she was bugging me to come along, so I might go for the kill then but I feel like I literally will fuck it up.
>>
>>29790268
Fuck off stupid ass normalfag
Casual sex is degenerate and you're a degenerate who makes this world worse die
>>
File: 1465829894124.jpg (82 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
1465829894124.jpg
82 KB, 650x500
>>29790354
Bud, I can tell you I believe in you but that means nothing if you don't believe in yourself as cliche as it sounds. All I can recommend is just take it easy and you'll know what to do when the time comes as long as you think rationally. And as always, jus b urself :^)
>>
>>29790432
I'll be honest, I caused some trouble at my last work place by sleeping with a couple of my colleagues, who already hated each other.

I've resisted any and all temptation at my current job until now. She's too cute for me not to fuck, but I probably will get her and the rest of my colleagues to hate me... Again.
>>
>>29790481
I guess it comes down to what you're willing to risk. I don't know your office dynamics so I can't say anything for sure, but if you're sure that everyone would hate you again, maybe it's not the best idea. On the other hand you can always get with the qt girl and sacrifice the coworkers. I guess depends on what you care about. You can always try to get with the girl and hope for the best or try to make everything work. I'm not experienced in these situations at all but that's my take on it. Personally I'd take the risk just cuz on the off chance everything works out, it'd be sweet. And I do like my risks. But i believe you'll make the decision after thinking things through. Just don't regret it ya know
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.