[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>working a new part time job >screw up a transaction >asshole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (655 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
655 KB, 2448x3264
>working a new part time job
>screw up a transaction
>asshole coworkers yell at me and berate me for inconveniencing them
>however, they had never taught me the correct way to handle that transaction
>but still expected me to know and her surprised when I don't

What is wrong with these people? Why do they act so high and mighty when they're in their 40's and still work at a fucking hardware store?
>>
>however, they had never taught me the correct way to handle that transaction
why didn't you ask them before performing the transaction
>>
>>29790113
They're 40 and all they can do is work retail. If they were competent and skilled they wouldn't be there. When I worked retail the older managers and employees were always complete idiots
>>
>>29790145
It's probably one of those, I didn't know I needed to know this moments. In hindsight of course you'll wonder why he didn't ask.
>>
>>29790113
>What is wrong with these people? Why do they act so high and mighty when they're in their 40's and still work at a fucking hardware store?

There's your answer already. Imagine being them, gotta vent and project all that bitterness onto someone
>>
>>29790145
I called down a manager and they helped me with, but I think that just caused them more trouble since he was busy with something else
>>
>>29790113
you made the mistake. own it.
>>
I think I understand

>work a minimum wage job when you're past your prime
>at the drop of a hat, you could be replaced by a teenager with literally no experience

It must suck to be them
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.