[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make friends: The ultimate guide 1. Get your mindset
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
How to make friends: The ultimate guide

1. Get your mindset right, you are a robot. Not unlike a spy, you are going to meld in to a group of normies so get your clothes, hygiene and overall act together. If your robothood gets discovered, it's all over for you.
2. Pick a group to infiltrate.
3. Study the habits of the normie prey and get familiar with their personalities and interests. This is really easy nowadays using the internet so you don't need to spy on them behind a newspaper.
4. Make the first contact. Make it look like a coincidence that your fates collide. For example if one of them is into books, you could "bump" into them in a library and claim that the book they are reading is just what you were looking for too.
5. This is the hardest part. You need to introduce yourself and continue the talk about the common interest while keeping it cool and casual. Nobody likes autists.
6. If your introduction and conversation with one of them went right, you should be able to reach the rest of the group using your new contact. Make yourself look like you already have friends and are social and outgoing. This is simple game theory. You wouldn't befriend some random bum off the streets, would you? You need to make them believe that having you as a friend is mutually beneficial.
7. If you are capable of following these simple instructions, you have now successfully become a friend of bunch of normies. Congratulations.
>>
[cont.]

8. Realize that they are a bunch of normies and that you can't keep your facade up forever. The only place you can find meaningful contacts and people on the same wavelength to talk to is on the internet, specifically /r9k/.
9. Cut all contact with said normie scum.
10. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>29790052
I hate robots and normies, how do I make friends?
>>
Spent time in social environments. Try to engage and be curious. Take it easy.
Observe yourself slowly developing a common ground with other people.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.