[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a nice girl or pretend to be one?i notice a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 1242x1186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 1242x1186
How do I become a nice girl or pretend to be one?i notice a lot of guys will like a girl based on personality. I can't gain orbiters with my looks so I need personality.

Make a list of things I should do to appear more nice to people.
>>
That girl looks soulless.
>>
why don't you just be nice instead of pretending to be

it would be a lot less work
>>
>>29790078
But I'm not nice. I really hate everything and everyone so I have to pretend.
>>
don't order people around (as in "Make a list of things..."). pretend to be embarrassed that you're asking for something. guys find that charming.
>>
>>29790088
Just find a faggot who hates everyone and everything and be miserable together then.
>>
>>29790103
How do I act embarrassed when asking for something?green text it please
>>
>>29790112
It's very rare and people like that are just as shallow as me. They're not going to waste time talking to an ugly girl.
>>
File: homu.jpg (270 KB, 739x734) Image search: [Google]
homu.jpg
270 KB, 739x734
>>29790023
What the fuck is she doing?
>>
>>29790119
>i'm so sorry
>please
>i know you can smell my cunt
>i don't wash it and i wipe doo doo into it
>please i'm so embarrassed
>i know you can smell it
>my cunt is so fucking smelly and you can smell it and i'm so sorry
>oh God i'm so humiliated by my stinky doodooey cunt
>Make a list of things I should do to appear more nice to people and sorry you can smell my rancid cunt
>>
>>29790150
She's flicking the bean with her right hand.
>>
Actually you can get guys to like you merely based on looks, they then project their ideal onto you. You can get guys to orbit you by pretending to like them. Eventually people will find out and hate you for it (unless they have a mental illness).

However if you want to be an actual decent human bean try to live up to these values:
>be honest
>have integrity
>be humble
>be compassionate
>don't judge or preach
>have a long term mindset
>read challenging books
>exercise
>learn to cook
>>
>>29790293
But if I don't have looks I need personality. Realistically I'm not going to get anyone to like me based on looks.
>>
>>29790293
I'm not going to be honest. Fuck you.
I'm not going to have integrity. Fuck you.
I'm not going to be humble. Fuck you.
I'm not going to be compassionate. Fuck you.
I'm going to judge and preach. Fuck you.
I'm not going to have a long term mindset. Fuck you.
I'm not going to read challenging books. Fuck you.
I'm not going to exercise. Fuck you.
I'm not going to learn to cook. Fuck you.
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>29790293
Also:
>offer value instead of being a needy shit (so no attention whoring)
>>
>>29790309
Post a picture. Let us be the judges of that.
>>
>>29790309
Sexual attraction is based on looks for guys. I don't think you can get that with personality. By taking good care of your body you reach a decent baseline of attractiveness.
>>
File: DMs_heart.jpg (74 KB, 600x745) Image search: [Google]
DMs_heart.jpg
74 KB, 600x745
>>29790317
When I was younger I used to try help people like you. I regret wasting so much time. People like you need to realize that your pride doesn't matter. Either stop being miserable by giving people what they want or pull the fucking trigger and end it so no one has to waste their time on you.
>>
>>29790448
I see plenty of men fawning over disgusting women and orbiting them. For what reason I have no idea.
>>
>>29790023
Legit just act interested in them
>>
Just be yourself. They will come
>>
>>29790023
>when a normie visits your board
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtUKXyLERoM
>>
That feeling when you are too long to be comfy inside your small Asian car.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.