[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which western country has a highest proportion of single men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: poster72.jpg (61 KB, 380x535) Image search: [Google]
poster72.jpg
61 KB, 380x535
Which western country has a highest proportion of single men and is easiest to get a bf?
>>
>>29789977
Simple. Be female, don't be ass fuck ugly and simply exist in a space near males. Boom bf. Now get off my board RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29790211
Ita not that easy in my country, obviously. Thats why i asked- I want to move somewhere in the west anyway, so good dating options are a plus.
>>
>>29790326
Where are you from?

America, Canada, Norway, Iceland, Denmark, are probably good options.
>>
>>29790326
If you move to America you can be a part of a highly privileged class. You won't have to pay for things, people will always believe your story, and any bad mood can be turned around with an endless amount of consoling.

Shit you could snag one to marry just to move over. I'm guessing you're from the middle east or China because of the fucked gender ratio, so avoid Europe because those men you're getting away from are all going there to rape a new race
>>
west coast usa is flooded with single men. and many of them are well off too. now get the fuck off of my board if you really are a roastie.
>>
>>29790349
Poland
>>29790372
>>29790366
Is usa really that easy for women? I hear many stories here but it seems hardly possible.
>>
>>29790425
I was in Poland last summer. Come to America and be my gf? I'm part polish
>>
>>29790425
yes west coast is literally the opposite of poland.
>>
>>29790425
In a lot of cases it is that easy. Especially when you live in a more liberal area like a city on either coast. Plus people will be interested in you in general because you're foreign, that always fascinates people
>>
>>29790425
In urban areas, yes.

Areas with low population density makes it hard for anyone to find someone to fuck, but that's kind of to be expected.
>>
>>29790457
If i manage to get a green card, who knows
>>
>>29790425
dej zaruchac
>>
>>29790571
i ludzie sie dziwia ze tyle polek wyjezdza za granice
>>
>>29790618
opierdalanie galy anglikowi lepsze niz prawdziwemu patriocie?
>>
>>29790647
Jesli jest milszy i lepiej wychowany- na pewno.
>>
>>29790425
U.S is easy as shit, even easier for foreign women.
>pro-female bias enshrined in law everywhere you go
>easier time in higher education (literally every level has more women than men - and men are still the problem)
>can attack men and not be charged with a crime
>any crime has less punishment for women

>American women are total raging cuntbags and hate men
>leaves the majority of men single and wanting families
>the only men that get to have a marriage are either cucked in the first five years or have to marry some old slag and take care of her kids at 40
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.