[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The wagecuck treadmill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: jews_suck.jpg (126 KB, 885x990) Image search: [Google]
jews_suck.jpg
126 KB, 885x990
basically you have to work harder and harder to make your life exponentially less easier. At first the convenience you gain is far greater than the work you have to put in, you can obtain the major things like food and shelter. From there you have to work equally as hard to obtain thing that provide slightly less utility but are still important like transportation and clothing. The trend continues. Same amount of work for each tier of conveniences but slightly less gain each time. It is slow enough that you don't realize it, and you become conditioned to think that convenience gained is always greater than work put in. However that's not the case, energy put into work increases faster than the energy saving they afford you and at some point these lines intersect. It is here at this exact moment you become a fully indoctrinated wage slave. You are now doomed to run ever faster on the wagecuck treadmill for ever diminishing gains and the difference between the gains in convenience you made before and and what the same increase in work will afford you now goes directly into task masters pocket. The secret to contentment and in turn happiness is not having all of your need meet, its reducing the amount of needs you have to the lowest level.

Does this sum it up pretty well.
>>
>>29789967
To quote Wargames "the only way to win is not to play".
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
neetcucks on suicide watch
originalo
>>
>>29789967
Exactly why FI/RE. Save, to eventually enjoy the basic utilities without any loss of opportunities, independence or social status. NEET, without any of the downsides.
>>
>>29790082
Wow that's a lot of money! Whatever will you spent it on?
>>
>>29790153
Exactly! FI/RE asap, friends and escape from the treadmill. It's the only way
>>
>>29790407
The hell is FI/RE?
>>
>>29789967
>the NEET has lost the basic concept of work and has gone completely insane

Kek, I'm a wagecuck and I just bought a car yesterday, how does that make you feel? Fuck your bullshit.
>>
>>29791166

He's right you are just stupid.
>>
>>29790182
Knowing the Canadian Dollar a stick of gum
>>
>>29791166
Wage cuck and wage slave are not the same thing. The whole point of my post is that as long as you acknowledge the point of no return and stay away from it you will be fine. As for buying a car I'm happy for you, just don't make you life about things.
>>
I unironically want to die
>>
>>29789967

You summed it up well. This is called a diminishing margin of utility for money by economists. Very nice if you figured it out without reading an economy textbook or something.

I see things the same way and am preparing for early retirement. I have investments, mostly real estate, that make enough for me to live in a nice apartment with more left over for utilities, nice food, internet and other small luxuries.

I have a 10 year old toyota that's paid off, with only 17k miles on it. When it falls apart I'll move to one of the condo units I own in the city center, and just walk everywhere I need.
>>
>>29791103
Financially independent, retired early

Google it, you'll find tons of info

I've got the FI, now I'm working on the RE
>>
File: 1462217528226.jpg (116 KB, 426x732) Image search: [Google]
1462217528226.jpg
116 KB, 426x732
>>29791467

How is your money invested, bro? Also what's your plan for when you retire?

I play guitar as a hobby so I'll spend a bit more time on that when I retire.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.