[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what your female counterpart thinks about you /r9k/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 4984984984646.jpg (105 KB, 720x571) Image search: [Google]
4984984984646.jpg
105 KB, 720x571
This is what your female counterpart thinks about you /r9k/. Your thoughts?
>>
>one chance at life
>you're born as a clone of a mentally disturbed drug addict with HIV
>>
>>29789948
this is pretty much what we think of women so it only seems fitting

I guess that's why we're all so fucking alone
>>
I know /r9k/ gets a little delusional every now and then, but that thought in that pic doesn't have a hint of truth backing it. It's plain and clear to see that men hold a vast range of opinions and ideals, far moreso than women.
>>
>>29789984
>men literally invent each and every existing ideology, philosophy and political system on the planet

>>they all think the same/all have the same values
>>
>>29789984
>>29790006

virginsdetected.exe
>>
File: 1449684142779.jpg (35 KB, 640x323) Image search: [Google]
1449684142779.jpg
35 KB, 640x323
>caring about what women think
they haven't given a shit about me for 22 years, why should I start paying attention to them now?
>>
File: robots.jpg (29 KB, 509x274) Image search: [Google]
robots.jpg
29 KB, 509x274
Want sex want sex want sex want sex. Why don't whores fuck me?
>>
>>29790018
Typical counter """argument""" by women.
I'm not wrong when I say men have invented all ideologies, philosophies and political systems. It just triggers your inferiority complex to actually read something everyone knows. Not just /r9k/.
>>
File: SheenCigs.gif (2 MB, 320x184) Image search: [Google]
SheenCigs.gif
2 MB, 320x184
>>29789965
there's worse people to be clones of
women
>>
>>29789948

>have only your holes to offer
>complain when guys only talk to you to fuck you

Succubi are insane.
>>
Well you're both bitter and delusional about the opposite sex.
>>
>>29790134
absolutely no difference between that OP pic and stuff posted on here. shove your autistic gender war up your ass you pathetic cunts.
>>
>>29790157
My point exactly la
>>
>>29789948
>caring about the opinion of a roastie
>>
>>29789948
>This is what your female counterpart thinks about you /r9k/

This is literally one post by an anonymous user. For all we know, the poster could be a male androgynous faggot. This question is based on inconclusive bullshit to help make you think an actual woman thinks something of you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.