[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything special about you? Back when I was a kid I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: WAM_custard_bikini.jpg (158 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
WAM_custard_bikini.jpg
158 KB, 800x600
Is there anything special about you? Back when I was a kid I spent a year and a half sick and now I almost never got sick and when it happens I get well in two days.
I have been around really sick people for weeks and even drank out of the same coke bottle and nothing happened to me
>>
>born prematurely, at 6 and a half months
>got chicken pox more than once
>very tall
>bretty good at drawing
>my incisor teeth are shaped weird and I still have two baby teeth

All I can think of
>>
>>29789721
I was born prematurely too and put into a machine
>>
File: 34780_wolverine-cosplay-fail.png (375 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
34780_wolverine-cosplay-fail.png
375 KB, 500x576
>never broken a bone or been otherwise seriously injured
i am working under the assumption my body is unbreakable
>>
I have Gene Wilder hair.
>>
>>29789679
I used to be a genuine good person.
I remember giving my "valuable: stuff away as a child or working for free to make someone's life easier.

You may think I am an egotistic edgelord and I am to some extent, but people are not worth it. Sooner or later at life you discover that the only thing people want from you is your talents and that genuine love or friendship doesn't exist.

I got good at this game, though. I squeezed the shit out of those who came to me for their own interest. I was more credible than their fake smiles and friendships because I actually remembered what it was to truly want to do good. I could act better and I did, got a job and a stacy who adored me.

I was ok with being a beta tfwnogf, I swear. I have always been cheerful. It was when I succeeded that I got depressed as fuck. I dumped my girl overnight and went back to a NEET hermit-like life. Only that it doesn't feel good anymore.

Love and friendship are something you craft yourself, if you get backstabbed or cheated on it is your fault and if you don't do it yourself you are treated like a talentless loser. I swear I could feel empathy before and believed in altruism as a way to male the world better for everyone. Now I use people, no regrets, and fuck them over if I please. When I fail to read them they will do the same unless they are stupid.

I wish the world wasn't like this, sincerely. I'd rather watch it burn as it is now.
>>
>>29789756
sadly you weren't left in to die and dry into a type of jerky.
>>
File: maximummad.jpg (64 KB, 600x884) Image search: [Google]
maximummad.jpg
64 KB, 600x884
>>29789679

type 1 diabeetus
>>
I am allergic to almost nothing, including poison oak and ivy. Springtime pollen doesn't bother me at all. I do get bumps from mosquito bites though.
>>
I'll stick to the physically special because the psychological is so much more subjective.

I have/had (it never completely went away) a rare eye condition that was unnamed prior to my diagnosis. It had been recorded once in Armenia and twice in Afghanistan, but never in the US or anywhere else. I recently discovered I'm 6% non-Arab Middle Eastern, so that may be where it came from somehow. I had bright red growths on my eyes and light sensitivity. I was cured by having parts of my eyes cut out and replaced with vaginal tissue, then having steroidal injections straight into my eyes. I was the guinea pig, though.
>>
>>29792082
But if I'm genuinely kind and so are you, then is that not genuine, mutual kindness?
>>
>>29789679
Just before my mother pushed me out of her vagina I almost strangled myself on the cord along with cutting off bloodflow to one of my arms.
Spent like 3 or 4 years getting scarlet fever each winter, my metabolism is perma fucked by the antibiotics.

Also I have fucking awful BO.
>>
>>29792082
>*Drags fat behind you*
>Heh
>*Squeezes massive zit*
>Nothing personal kid
>*Has an early hearth attack*
>>
>>29789679
My liver is really weak. I'm not allowed to drink alcohol or use NSAID medication.

Also, I psychologically conditioned myself at a young age to stop hiccuping whenever I think the word "Stop". I have not had the hiccups in literally years.
>>
>>29789679
I have a really good memory, I managed to memorise 6 pages of text in 10 minutes (with 70% recall) which I think is my limit. Nowadays I mainly use it to bring up things my friends have said in the past to piss them off.
>>
>>29792501
How long could you recall those 6 pages?
>>
>>29792572
I can still remember them, it was a few condensed stories from Greek mythology. I don't I remember them in as much detail though, not that surprising since it must have been 11 years.
>>
>>29789679
I have an extremely weak sense of smell and like the smell of rotten and bitter things. I can be around dead animals or humans for extended periods of time without feeling remotely nauseous. I also have a pretty shit sense of taste so I can tolerate very spicy or bitter things better than most people. Been drinking black coffee since I was around 12 years old, taste in liquor is very strong, and so on.
>>
>>29789679
Since childhood I haven't had any illnesses except colds. For a long time I got them once a year, but even those have stopped.

I was apparently very sick as a child.
>>
>>29792644
How do you feel about rotten foods like natto or surstro apparently I can't see umlautsmming?
>>
>>29792699
I love fermented foods, and I like overripe fruit and vegetables too (especially bananas and strawberries). I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
>>29792644
>weak sense of smell
I almost never notice smells, so I have this giant jewnose for literally no purpose
>>
>>29792761
>not using it to detect money like pigs do trouffles
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.