[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>24 yo virgin NEET >have done literally nothing with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160708_011503_730.jpg (2 MB, 3174x2100) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_011503_730.jpg
2 MB, 3174x2100
>24 yo virgin NEET
>have done literally nothing with my life since I finished high school
>feel depressed and suicidal
>decide to do some arts and crafts
>weave a bracelet on a plastic children's loom
>feel much better, like I'm not totally useless
>realize I could make a career out of this, selling my work on the internet
>when people ask me what I do I can reply "I'm an artist"

Suddenly life doesn't seem so shitty. If you feel bad, why not try doing some arts and crafts? Not only does it feel good to create something, but the action is very therapeutic and rewarding at the time.

Pic related, the bracelet I made.
>>
File: 1459753601706.png (219 KB, 340x368) Image search: [Google]
1459753601706.png
219 KB, 340x368
That's great to hear anon, finally some hope on this degenerate board
>>
>>29789510
I'll second that, I enjoy composing and writing. These hobbies help distract me from how shitty everything is. But I'll warn you, don't get caught up with the idea of profiting off your work, it should be its own reward and besides, the number of people who actually end up successful from this stuff is extremely low. Keep it up though, glad you found something to make you happier desu.
>>
I know how you feel dude. Even though it's very hard to make money from crafts, I get excited at the idea that people might want to buy what I make, even though it might be for well below minimum wage, so that i can supplement NEETbux and also have something that I can tell people I "do".

If you want to focus on weaving, I'd say that by all means get your confidence up with bracelet weaving kits... but for selling its best to have an original design with a unique selling point. If you started to get good you could make them into Christmas tree decorations or dolls house wall hangings.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.