[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
~It's time for the news - /r9k/ Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: damn.png (194 KB, 1347x661) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
194 KB, 1347x661
Feminist known as Kiva Bay, creator of A Feminist Deck Kickstarter, received over 31,100 USD and then run with all the money because "muh depression" defrauding every backer of her project.

Her "art" was also very questionable

How can you fucking claim to have depression when the world literally throws money at you because vagina?
>>
Something about fools and their money being parted.

NEVER. GIVE. MONEY. TO. FEMALES.

Women are shit but I'm more mad at the morons who threw money at her.
>>
>>29789448

>he hasn't seen the tumblr dedicated to forgiving her and wishing her luck
>>
>>29789448

I hope she gets raped and never recovers from the experience.
>>
>>29789675
For 31,100 I'd let anyone rape me and publicly shame me for ripping them off.
>>
never give money to kickstarters unless its a band you like or some shit that you know won't fuck you over not to random people or females
>>
>>29789726
Just don't give money to kickstarter, see mighty no. 9
>>
>>29789620
you got to read the comments dude.
it's the cringiest thing on fucking earth
>>
>>29789667
wtf post that
>>
"Please do not even think about refunding my donation. I want you to have it, especially if it will ease the stress and anxiety you are under right now. I know what you're going through and I empathize. I'm still behind you, I care about you and your well-being. Refund the squawkers if you must, but I'm serious. I don't want the money back. So there. ;P
Please do something for yourself. Be nice and especially talk nice to yourself. You aren't a failure, you are realistic. And one day, you will be able to complete this and then I will cheer you on."

Arright I guess western civilization is really coming to an end
>>
>>29789989
Time to cash in on all these current year idiots somehow

I wish I could instantly lose all sense of shame and just pull off some ridiculous cash grab
>>
>What Is Feminist Deck?

>Feminist Deck is a bunch of cards I drew with feminists on them. They'll include quotes from the women and information on how to support their work. Here's why you want to help out

So let me get this straight.
She got 31 thousand dollars to produce a deck of 56 playing cards with drawings that look like she shitted them out in <5mins in MSpaint..
And then she hired artists because she couldn't even accomplish that on her own.
And then she didn't produce a single card?
>>
>>29790384
I'm not sure wheter she didn't finish it or didn't even bother to start it.

For those shekelels I think I'd have hand drawn 5 complete decks by myself in a month

The female gender is a joke in its entirety
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.