[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here. I'm wondering how I can get cute boys to notice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1242x1484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1242x1484
Femanon here. I'm wondering how I can get cute boys to notice me on Instagram?please do not tell me to send nudes because I'm ugly. I've sent numerous messages and none of them reply
>>
>>29788753
why are they all chinks
>>
>>29788764
It's just my preference. I love anime.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 1242x1011) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 1242x1011
Holy crap one of them replied?what do?
>>
>>29788803
Tell him he's cute, throw some emojis in that shit, boom!
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 1242x845) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 1242x845
>>29788837
Well this is what I said
>>
>>29788888
Have you gotten anything back?
>>
>>29788888
>>29788999
Those numbers holy kek
>>
File: sr10.jpg (134 KB, 750x739) Image search: [Google]
sr10.jpg
134 KB, 750x739
>>29788753

you sound like a fucking weeaboo koreaboo bitch lol what do you look like?

also those guys cant speak english so they're probably not gonna reply to you bc they don't care and don't have the desire 4 u

1) you don't "get cute boys to notice you" by messaging them
2) literally be yourself and if you have an interesting enough page/profile that draws people in, they'll come to you naturally

i don't think girls should do the pursuing TO BE FRANK

if you want them to notice you get to know them irl

also a lot of the guys you're posting have had nose surgery which is lol gross
>>
>>29788753
>*watches big bang once*
>>
>>29788753
Are you Asian too, op?

oregano
>>
>>29789320
obviously she isn't

asian girls don't type like that and they sure as fuck wouldn't say some lame shit as op did rofl

i can literally see her face through the screen
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.