[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 070309.gif (17 KB, 300x217) Image search: [Google]
070309.gif
17 KB, 300x217
Share your deepest, darkest, thoughts. Ones you're uncomfortable saying to someone else.

I want to shoot up my old workplace enough so that everyone there wil be indefinitely unemployed. I don't want to kill anyone, just cause a lot of damage.

Last weekend I pretended to be Chad on pof and played with a girl's feelings and got her to get naked over skype. I get hard at the thought of doing something similar, except ridiculing the girl so that she will start self harming and possibly kill herself.
>>
i dated a girl 12 years older than me for a couple months last year, ended it by being confused i might be gay

turns out im bi and after reconnecting yesterday, id love to bang her daily like fwb

but thats impossible and would probably mess up her feelings cause i got out with the gay card
>>
I wish a horrible fate upon my ex and her family. The whole lot of them are idiots who have been brainwashed by charlatans and I hope their faith fails them. I hope her brother eventually succumbs to his drug addiction and that their fucked up bitch of a mother will get cancer despite whatever apparently magical praying they do. Their family will fall apart eventually and I will feel no sympathy when it does.

In b4 REEEEEEEE NORMIE GET OUT for having had a gf before
>>
I almost want Trump to win because I'd rather we not have a woman as president.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.