[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They Live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1460528788481.jpg (25 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
1460528788481.jpg
25 KB, 259x259
>need to buy groceries
>shower, shave, put on deodorant and normie costume
>go outside
>can feel people staring
>they know

but how
>>
>>29788538
It's your demeanour
>>
They are superior at subconscious nonverbal communication. They read your body language, including facial and eye movements.
>>
>sing in my car
>know they can all see me
>>
DO something ridiculous to prove to yourself that nobody cares.
Walk into a starbucks and lay on the ground for 30 seconds.
>>
>>29788651
this
i will look back upon this day as an achievement, a milestone in my life.
The day I lay on the ground in Starbucks for 30 seconds
>>
>>29788651
But people will care if you're lying on the floor. Everyone will be asking you if you're alright and offering to call an ambulance for you. People will get angry from nearly stepping on you too.

That's just not a very good homework assignment for this.
>>
>>29788651
>ridiculous

Nigger, I work at Starbucks night shifts and this happens multiple times a week.
>>
>>29788696
If there are enough people in the startbucks your odds go down that they will care

by stander effect
>>
>>29788715
That's my point. It's ridiculous to us with social anxiety but nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>29788737
Odds go down that they'll personally interfere. Everyone will still care though. They'll be staring at you and talking about you and pointing their normie phones at you.
>>
>>29788661
Stream it fagget
>>
>>29788538
normie here, I can always tell when there's some awkward robot walking around, even when you try to hide it you can't, it's your posture and walk, the way you interact with your surroundings, sometimes I can literally smell the autism on you, you will never escape it. I love taking pictures of losers who think they have hidden their awkwardness and then snapchatting it to all my friends to laugh at.
>>
>mfw I'm a normie who does this just to surprise other NORMIES by being the double non-normie normie.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.