[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first day at work tomorrow I'm stressing the fuck out,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1433510806444.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1433510806444.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>first day at work tomorrow
I'm stressing the fuck out, famalans.
Hopefully I'll die in my sleep tonight.
>>
>>29788536
Is this a real job or just some shit paycheck job? If it's the latter, who cares? Just do the bare minimum.
>>
File: 1445821259302.png (30 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1445821259302.png
30 KB, 800x600
>>29788536
what are you doing anon?

Good Luck!
>>
>>29788590
What this guy said

Original post from an original poster
>>
>>29788633
"Warehouse worker". I guess I'll have to lift crates or something.
I'm weak as shit, so I'm worried it might be too hard for me.
>>
>>29788804
Fellow manual laborer here. I've been helping deliver beer since the spring. It's not bad. I've lost a lot of fat and made some decent strength gains. It sure as shit beats sitting in a cubicle.
>>
>>29788840

Office jobs are neat imo, and larger companies usually give a lot of benefits to their employees, which I value almost more than the work.

>used to be electrician
>had to bring and pay for my own lunch
>lots of overtime cause some lituanian carpenter would saw off one of the pipes inside a wall that contained all the electrical cables in a building, or some similar shit, happened way too often. Good for paycheck, bad for health to work 18 hour days.
>working in shitty areas were scum would come up and chat so their mates could take off with some expensive equipment from your van
>get zapped and end up in hospital cause some nigger straight-out-of-school trainee hadn't turned off the power after i repeatedly asked him if he had.

Maybe more that particular job rather than the field itself. Regardless, now I work in an office for a large telecommunication company buying equipment from vendors. Paid lunch made by proper chefs, literally spend 2 hours just eating every day, free parking, 5 weeks paid vacation, lots of days off spent at seminars, meetings or whatever, tons of company parties, work 6 hour days during summer months and a 10 meter walk to the coffee machine, can literally spend entire days browsing the internet while making a few calls every other hour, all while making double the pay I did as an electrician.

Downside to office job is all the quota-chicks who bring nothing to the table except their cliques and chick-feuds, disrupting the work environment for everyone else.
>>
>>29789183
Yeah I can see the appeal. I just can't stand sitting inside at a desk all day. I like the exercise and sense of satisfaction at the end of the day that comes with a manual labor job. Of course I'm only 22 so my body hasn't given out on me yet.
>>
>>29788536
For you wagie >>>/gif/8861673
>>
>>29789369
I'd become homeless otherwise, don't bully me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.