[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any uncle or soon to be uncle robots out there? I'll probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (26 KB, 538x530) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
26 KB, 538x530
Any uncle or soon to be uncle robots out there?

I'll probably become one next year and I already feel like I fucked something up.
>>
>>29788416
i have 5 brothers, two of which were born from a different mother and way before I was born, and both have wives.
They're probably gonna have children soon cause they have fucking good ass jobs that pay shit tonnes of money.
I wouldn't mind being an uncle.
>>
>>29788542
sorry mate, 4* brothers not 5. I'm a bit retarded.
>>
I can't wait to be the cool uncle who plays Mature rated video games and buys illegal fireworks from the indian reservation
>>
I've got seven nieces and nephews.

Don't worry about fucking anything up, kids are really easy to please. Watch cartoons with 'em, teach them to play vidya when they get older, and they'll love you.
>>
>>29788563
I am deciding between being the racist uncle and the crazy uncle. Maybe I can have aspects of both.
>>
File: 1460305738294.png (195 KB, 368x375) Image search: [Google]
1460305738294.png
195 KB, 368x375
Uncle here. I feel extremely uncomfortable around babies/toddlers so I have literally not even touched my 1yo niece. Family probably thinks I got the 'tism but then again they probably already thought that.

I plan on interacting with her when she starts forming sentences, I figure she won't remember shit before that anyway
>>
File: Sketch6320724.png (112 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch6320724.png
112 KB, 720x1280
Uncle here. I play up my loser status so they can associate their short one-eyed retarded uncle with hearing aids with crippling failure and hopefully avoid other disabled white males like myself so we can take the hint and commit suicide in the name of eugenics for the good of mankind. Each niece and nephew had been told my story of girlfriends leaving me because their friends laughed at them for dating me, how jobs had to fire me because my appearance was making girls uncomfortable, etc. They know that there is no place in society for us and to not bother with any sort of inclusion. I encourage them to have fun with each other and reassure them that I don't hate or dislike them -- they just needed to learn from my past experiences that there is just no reason to defend and support ugly sad-inducing people like me who will never be beautiful. That's why trannies have more vocal support than those with real, legitimate physical disabilities -- simply because they are more aesthetically palatable to the public eye.
>>
>>29789083
God damnit all these feels!
Why did you do this!?
>>
>>29789083

Sounds legit

oligarchy commit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.