[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stacy mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 189x266
Anyone else here an uberrobot with a Stacy mom?

>Mom was a highschool cheerleader
>100% Stacy, I see her yearbook pictures and shes the type of girl who wouldn't even acknowledge that I exist
>Has a billion friends most of them Stacy's
>Most of my relatives on her side are Chads/Stacies
>Always asks me why I don't have a GF and why I have no friends
>Always talka about how relationships are the most important part of life and she can't understand why I never had a billion friends like she does.
>Hurr durr just B urself
>Both me and my brother are super robots and my brothers GF is a fat weeb Asian girl who goes to anime conventions
>She can not relate to any of us at all.
>Dad is an engineer who is prob austiamal but hid his power level when he was younger, (met my mom in his mid 20s) now he spends all day hiding in the basement playing the same 5 Dos videogames over and over and over again.

Personally I think it's poetic justice.
>>
>>29788406
Your mom is a Becky, not a Stacy
>>
>>29788426
Would you mind explaining this for me?
>>
>>29788510
Your mom is a basic boring white girl (a Becky)

A Stacy is like the female hipster, shy, reads good books, acts like she might be a robot...but is actually really hot and has sex with all the cool guys.
>>
>>29788562
I think you have them backwards bruh.
>>
>>29788580
nope.

cheerleader=basic bitch=becky
>>
>mom was in the exclusive hot girls sorority
>looked like Cher when young but more beautiful
>dad was NYPD
>hulking, assertive, rude, high intellect
>I was the skinniest and weakest boy in my entire high school class, bullied daily by many people for seeming gay and being a nerd
>still a sperger but can get 7/10 gfs if I try
>>
>>29788406
You dad seems based as fuck, why aren't you playing dos games with him.
>>
>mother was an opiate addict shroomslut with hippie friends and went to acid raves and had her first kid at 15
Ree
>>
>>29788562
Did you come out of a time capsule? Nobody says Becky. There's Chad and Stacy, aka the alpha male and alpha females.
>>
File: 631.gif (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
631.gif
46 KB, 600x600
>>29788406

I know that feel brobot

>Mom has 145 IQ, works at medicine with extremely high pay
>Was literally the queen of her highschool in the 80's
>Dad is a popular novelist and scriptwriter in my country
>Wrote some seriously good shit
>Was a massive highschool 80's chad

And I'm 20 and virgin.
>>
>>29788406
Which games bro my dad used to play dos games with me all the time. Insanity was a good one.
>>
>>29788562
What the actual fuck is wrong with you? You are legit beyond wrong.
>>
>>29788707
You are the perfect example for what happens when successful people don't manage to ease the pressure of their acomplishments on their offspring and "forget" to help them on a path on which they can take up some activity that fulfills them at their own pace, I guess? Do they tell you that they are proud of you? Often?
>>
>>29788684
>being this white and sheltered

>>29788774
fucking newfags destroying this site
>>
>>29788562
How can one person manage to be so wrong?
>>
>>29788819
you have no fucking clue what you are talking about jerome
>>
File: 1466013285580.jpg (57 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1466013285580.jpg
57 KB, 500x492
>>29788843

Go back to where you came from
>>
>>29788894
been here since 2004 (not this board of course)
>>
>>29788562
I browse this board 14-15 hours a day and I've never hears anyone say that's a Stacy.

You're clearly wrong.
>>
>>29788406
She's definitely cheating on your dad
>>
>>29788562
I have literally never heard of a Becky. Stop twisting memes, m8.
>>
>>29788904
Well you missed a few crucial years furiously masturbating. Nobody says Becky. Streamlined memes only
>>
>>29788562
Hello summer. You appear to be unfamiliar with the local vernacular.
>>
>>29788904
and if you weren't involved in the democratic process you have no right to complain about the result
>>
>>29788562
It takes some real advanced autism to go "NUH-UH I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG" when literally everybody is disagreeing with you on something like this.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.