[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK OFFFF WINDOWS 10 I DONT WANT TO FUCKING INSTALL YOU STOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1467894037000.jpg (184 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1467894037000.jpg
184 KB, 665x662
FUCK OFFFF WINDOWS 10 I DONT WANT TO FUCKING INSTALL YOU STOP ASKING ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCKMICROSOFTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
This is why you use an Apple laptop instead.
>>
>>29788355
Yes. Although I feel like I must be taking the long hard one up the butt from zombie Steve Jobs somehow, he lubed up so well that I don't even mind.
>>
>>29788355
Apple computers fucking blow. I've been a macfag for the past 8 years I'm tired of it, the OS has gotten terrible with time. The next computer I get is gonna be running Linux or windows 7 professional or ultimate.
>>
You seem angry, I'm sure there is something you can download to get rid of it.
>>
File: 1440372274194.jpg (46 KB, 482x642) Image search: [Google]
1440372274194.jpg
46 KB, 482x642
>>29788345
Just unistall the update that askes you to install. Its very simple to do. I did it and now I don't get that fucking annoying pop up asking me to install botnet 10. http://winsupersite.com/windows-10/how-stop-windows-10-upgrade-downloading-your-system
>>
>open task manager
>see GWX.exe
>its the damn Malware: "Windows 10 upgrade"
>change ownership to you, instead of default
>go under the System32 folder and rename the damn folder relating to GWX
Have to open up regedit
And find shit, delete
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.