[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the government kill tupac and notorious BIG?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Biggie-Tupac-1-DI.jpg (164 KB, 1330x748) Image search: [Google]
Biggie-Tupac-1-DI.jpg
164 KB, 1330x748
Nobody was ever indicted for killing either of them, its basically a closed case by now. Really? The cops can catch some random gangbanger who kills a crackhead in less than 48 hours, but when it comes to two of the biggest rappers of their generation their fucking hands are tied? Give me a fucking BREAK!

The government wanted them dead to help stop youth corruption and make rap less cool, but it obviously failed. What a joke.
>>
>>29788326
wow great thread this sounds like an important conversation
i'm very sage in this
will you put kurt cobain death on the agenda?
he is a robot musician from the same time period who also died
>>
>>29788353
Kurt was an emo faggot on drugs, he offed himself because of drugs.
>>
>>29788326
only 60-70% of murders get convictions, big guy
ghetto street shootings are notoriously hard to investigate
>>
>>29788411
>he offed himself
Nice meme.
>>
Is it really so hard to believe a nigger shot a nigger?
>>
>>29788411
Nah he killed himself because he couldn't bear the pain of some stomach issue he was having, which is the main reason he used heroin anyway.
>>
>>29788722
>using opiates to treat a digestive problem
>>
someone had to stop those niggers, they didn't go far enough tbqh
>>
No, if the government was doing it then there are other rappers they'd want to get rid of first.

Jay Z ordered 2Pacs death, Suge Knight responded with Biggie's death. They can't prove it.
>>
>>29788326
They were fucking thugs dude.

They probably pissed off a bunch of people and were going to die regardless.
>>
>>29788836
it was diddy
>>
>>29788836
Jay Z is soft as hell why would he order 2pacs death and not Nas?
>>
File: download.png (6 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 291x173
>>29788326
Diddy had the crip that pac beat up in Vegas kill him

Suge responded by having a blood he knew kill biggie

Can't catch either one because both of the killers were also murdered

Now please move along
>>
File: carlos.jpg (19 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
19 KB, 500x367
>>29788722
>he couldn't bear the pain of some stomach issue he was having
I guess you could say he couldn't STOMACH it.
>>
>>29789463
Source?

Originol
>>
>>29789974
http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.37357/title.murder-rap-movie-names-biggie-tupac-killers

If you have hulu or Amazon video it's on there
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.