[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The tendies meme is real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
I was heading out to work around 6am, being the wagecuck I am. I stopped to get cigarettes from my local shop.

As I was walking into the store there was a woman with a coat on over her pyjamas, at the counter buying various types of breaded/battered chicken (we don't call them tendies in the UK)

She was very stressed out, saying to the shop worker that she had to get the chicken for her son or he would kick off (throw a tantrum) she said she thought he would have grew out of it by now and wondered why he wanted the chicken at 6am.

I was gobsmacked, I couldn't believe that the tendies meme was real.
>>
Share any other real life stories of tendies and the like, maybe even your own.
>>
>>29788059
Holy shit anon! Could you tell us more?
>>
>breaded/battered chicken (we don't call them tendies in the UK)

Damn I'm learning something new every day. I don't know why people say /r9k/ is a cesspool. It's filled with educational "nuggets" (I couldn't help myself) like this. All my friends are gonna be so impressed when I start calling my tenders "battered chicken". It's so European.
>>
>>29788059
The stories and information posted on /r9k/ are autistic works of non-fiction and truth.
>>
>>29788087
Not much more to say, she looked about 50, so I'm guessing he was atleast in his teens. She looked like she was at breaking point, very messy hair etc
>>
>>29788103
Hello my fellow nu-male :^)
>>
>>29788127
Good, roastie slut got what was coming for her.
>>
>>29788127
It's really scary that this shit is actually real.
>>
>>29788172
I know. I was hoping people had some other real life tales. I was blown away walking out the shop.
>>
File: 1467407754856.jpg (10 KB, 237x192) Image search: [Google]
1467407754856.jpg
10 KB, 237x192
>>29788059
>earn enough gbp for tendies
>bitch doesn't get me tendies
How would you react if your boss told you 'sorry I ain't feeling like paying you this month :^)' and you couldn't sue them because there were no laws that deal with this?
>>
>>29788204
Her son probably shits in her mouth daily while yelling: "Yummy, yummy, tendies from my tummy!"
>>
>>29788280
>implying it's not the other way around
m8
>>
File: 1.jpg (12 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
12 KB, 241x250
>>29788295
YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!YUMMY YUMMY,TENDIES FROM MY TUMMY!
>>
>>29788059
>2016
>He actually thought the tendies meme wasn't real

It's even Taytay's favorite food:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnbCSboujF4

at 2:04
>>
>>29788059
We don't call them tendies in the US either, but tenders. Tendies is to illustrate the state of being a manchild.
>>
>>29788059
Holy hell that was glorious
>>
>>29788377
TayTay posts on 4chan.
>>
>>29788059
>>29788208
>tendies
>not superior ramen
WAHAITU PIGGU GOHOME!
>>
>>29788059
I work with autistic adults, should I introduce the GBP/tendies system?

Is it recommended by behavioural psychologists?
>>
>>29788059
>>29788103
Fuck. Now I finally know what the fuck tendies are.
>>
>>29789711
Do it. It'd be far more useful than you could imagine.
>>
I actually do get tendies made for me unironically, I had them for breakfast yesterday as I ran out of cereal bars and my cow of a mother hasn't been shopping yet.
>>
>>29789711
Good Boy Points is a solid psychological system. You don't have to use Tendies, but if you reward them with something for good behaviour and encourage them to be Good Boys, they'll obviously set themselves into that routine and follow patterns that you deem beneficial, rather than ones that they arbitrarily decide on.
tl;dr: Give them GBP. Tendies can be substituted as long as you have a good reward.
>>
>>29789930
>Tendies can be substituted as long as you have a good reward.

Like sexual favors?
>>
>>29789516
Ramen is poor people food and sucks, why would anybody eat it intentionally
>>
>>29788059
Doesnt everyone love chicken fingers though (what they're called here in Canada)? I mean, I'm not autistic, and can buy my own, but I always have a box or two in the freezer.

I dont think its it the chicken specifically, the mom's son in op's story would sperge regardless, it just so happens that chicken fingers are delicious and good pretty much whenever
>>
I have an autistic girlfriend who i give sex and chicken tenders to for remembering to clean or going to school, nojoke
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342 KB, 1024x1365
>>29789969
actual ramen is pretty good just instant ramen like most instant meals sucks
>>
File: 1427003039952.jpg (135 KB, 396x482) Image search: [Google]
1427003039952.jpg
135 KB, 396x482
goo goo gaa gaa
me hungy, me tummy go rumbly ehehehe!
I want chicky! chicky! gimme chicky tendie or I'll scream!
>>
>>29790273
mmmm tendies tendies good for my tum tum mummy gives them to me after cummies!
>>
>>29790225
greentext time anon, what kind of stuff does she get up to in the bedroom?
>>
File: 1467078764018.jpg (89 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1467078764018.jpg
89 KB, 1000x800
>Be in my bed after crashing from a LoL binge
>Shitstained undies starting to stink up a storm
>Sweat coagulating in a thick, gel layer on my skin, literal crumbs falling out of my two inch neck beard
>I guess it's time for my monthly shower
>Waddle down to my shower
>Get to shower, clean as a whistle since mummy uses it too
>Shower, cleaning the dingle berries and solidified shit from my asscrack
>Touching my sphincter causes me to shit
>A huge amount of fecal matter comes flying out of my ass, cum from the anal stimulation
>Leave shower immediately, still dripping wet (that way I get EXTRA clean)
>No more poo poo inside of me means it's time for a third dinner
>Take chicken from fridge and bread them
>Put a few shots of fireball in the egg for the breading
>The uncooked tendies are wet and slimy like my turds, get grossed out and puke on the floor
>Heat up oil on the stove in a pot
>Rapidly boiling oil
>Mommy always adds water to the oil to make the tendies more moist
>Add an entire cup of water to the rapidly boiling oil
>Steam and insanely hot oil explode onto my face
>Fall to the ground as the oils heat peels and blisters the skin off my face
>6 AM Comes by, mommy comes downstairs to get ready for work
>Finds me, my shit still in the shower, my vomit on the floor, and my horribly burnt oil on the stove
>Claims it was a miracle the house didn't burn down
>Brings me to hospital
>Tendies for lunch at hospital while my burn wounds are treated
>mfw
>>
File: 90074-nong-shim-shin-ramen-xl.jpg (151 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
90074-nong-shim-shin-ramen-xl.jpg
151 KB, 800x800
>>29789969
>>29790260
this shit with an egg or two mixed in is incredible
>>
>>29790330
She likes to get fucked while lying there and doing nothing basically, she also likes riding my cock but gets tired in like 2 seconds.

Belly gf meme is real
>>
>>29790399
this was gold, and dubs. bravo anon bravo, r9k still lives. normalfags this is what its all about, so get the fuck off our sacred board.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.