[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: I want to die.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
I want to die.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>Broke up with gf of 1year two weeks ago because abusive took her anger out on me and was a typical Stacy.
> Got new qt3.14 gf around a day after, things are going good
>A week before july 1st she tells me she's going to brail
>mfw
>she talks about all the parties she's going to go to and she wants to get wasted
>mfw she could do anything ie cheat
> Bring up these concerns to her directly
>" Oh anon I wont do that to you I love you"
> Even says she wont drink things going good
> Start being more comfortable of her not drinking and being with other people
>In skype call the other day and the whole time shes just guilting me into letting her drink
>mfw she also talks about in that same call about how everyone remembers her as the crazy girl who did stuff with other guys
>mfw I bring this up "anon this was back then not now I'm with you now I wont do that I promise (((:"
> I let her because she's basically saying I need to trust her
>mfw shes gone until the 30th of august

So what do you think /r9k/ do you think I'll get cucked?
>>
>>29787948
Op here she also said the reason why she wanted to go to brazil was to drink (::
>>
>>29787948
god you're a delusional faggot.

yes she is lying to you.
yes she is fucking chads.
yes you should kill yourself.

now get out u fucking normie reee
>>
>>29787948
>going to foreign places just to drink

She's another basic Stacy, you delusional fucker.

Even worse, because she seems insane and she's blatantly lying.
>>
>>29787948
Dump the whore! Dump the whore! If she did "crazy" stuff with the other guys, she can't be excused! Don't fall for the whore's trick of "it was in the past :^)"!
>>
File: 1467184151703.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467184151703.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>2 different girlfriends one after another
Why are you here?
>>
>>29788167
/r9k/ has gone to shit becoming the normie central and all.
>>
>>29787948
>everyone remembers her as the crazy girl who did stuff with other guys
That's one of the big reasons why sluts are shit.
>>
>>29788167
There are robots who become pseudo-normies but still love and are loyal to their robot brethren and would support them in the future uprising you know...
>>
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 480x800
>>29788195
DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!DUMP THE WHORE!
>>
>>29788167
Because /r9k/ is finally returning to it's original purpose as a general discussion board you newfag.
>>
>>29788212
Once a slut, always a slut. Once a robot, always a robot.

The damage is permanent. Any attempt to appear otherwise is merely a temporary illusion. All things return to the earth.
>>
>>29788188
U crying about the normies. But u dont fight em. Just become a mod a purge these scumbagz
>>
>>29788212
WRONG! If you ever become a normie, you weren't a robot in the first place, you were just a late bloomer.
>>
File: 1.jpg (12 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
12 KB, 241x250
>>29788239
We took this fucking place for ourselves and we're not giving it back you normalfag scum!
>>
>>29788255
Becoming a mod is harder than my cock.
>>
>>29788255
Only normalscum who hate 4chan are allowed to become mods.
>>
>>29787948
Once you go brail you never go back. Its addicting, the feel of those dots under your fingers
>>
>>29788351
Ever rubbed your dick over a sheet of braille? Greatest feeling. You can literally read literotica with your dick.
>>
>>29787948

From now on whenever anybody on here calls you a cuck they are literally telling the truth, how does that make you feel?
>>
>>29788239
/r9k/ was ressurected for the express purpose of being a feelsposting board. Don't pretend to be an oldfag when you don't actually know anything about /r9k/'s history.
>>
Any girl interested in travel is a slut. She already cheated many times. She's asking you to retroactively give her permission and preemptively forgive her by that Skype call.
>>
>>29788415
This guy got it. It was killed when it became feelsposting. Then it spread to every other board. It got resurrected as containment.

Pretty sure half the boards on 4chan are really for containment purposes only.
>>
>>29788415
I agree with you, bit this is a shit argument since even non-robots can feel feels.
>>
She is getting dicked by nasty, sweaty uncut beaners that are probably disease ridden and have smegma filled foreskins. She has a mouthful of dick cheese and just chalked up the weird chunky taste in her mouth to the local cuisine, consisting of giant, disgusting pedro dick.
>>
BREAK IT UP

just the fact that she was a whore in the past is enough. Do not trust her, she is fucking Chads. You don't need a girlfriend, especially not a bitch who breaks your trust and guilt trips you like her. This will not end well, she is fucking Chads, I repeat THIS WILL NOT END WELL. BREAK IT UP.
>>
>>29788415
It wasn't brought back for that expressed purpose. It was brought back to try and stop the bullshit memes from spreading elsewhere. It was shut down because of the gangbang of whining, it was brought back because there was no other board for general discussion except /b/ so there was a gap that needed to be filled. Feels were the worst thing to happen to 4chan.

We should bring back feels good man instead, not even pepe was sad back then.
>>
>>29788577
The world has changed. There are no good feels left in man.
>>
Yeah she is definitely going to cuck you. And she is going to say it was an accident and it's never going to happen again but we all know she is going to get gangbanged while drunk
>>
>>29788691
OP here if she does say anything about she did something with another guy there I'm going to break up with her right away not giving her a second chance
>>
>>29788577
>Feels were the worst thing to happen to 4chan.
No they fucking weren't. 4chan has always been, and always will be, shit. But the times when you could feel an emotional connection with fellow anons were the best. Fuck off.
>>
>>29788797
She already has dumbass
>>
>>29788852
In Brazil not in the past
>>
>>29788797
"Oh anon I don't know what happened, I got sooo wasted and started sucking rum out of this chadro's foreskin, then next thing I know I was in his bed the next morning and we had sex a few more times before I left! I was soooo wasted I barely remember any of it, will you forgive me?? I love you and only you!"
>>
>>29787948
Ofc you will get cycled
>>
>>29788881
>implying thats any better
It's like going to vegas to not gamble.
>>
>>29787948
100%. Get the fuck out of here you normie scum.

I'm glad that this isn't an original post.
>>
i will fuck your gf
>>
>>29787948
>"I love you"
>after being together for a week
are you guys 12 years old?
>>
>>29790787
Read the post again and you tell me who the underaged one is here.
>>
>>29787948
Let her go, people never change, or do what you want, eat a jar of pickles on the toilet if you want, maybe play some Europe truck simulation
>>
File: 1445988736272.gif (160 KB, 390x379) Image search: [Google]
1445988736272.gif
160 KB, 390x379
>>29787948
fuck off you normie cuck peace of shit
>>
>dating like a month
>thinking stacy wont fall under chads thundercock while unders its immense pressure and being drunk

Sorry dude shes gonna get fucked so hard youre gonna feel it in your asshole
>>
>>29792118
kek, original burrito

>>29791985
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.