[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is better to be friendzoned or to not have any friends at all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 010 - UBxhtzo.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
010 - UBxhtzo.png
101 KB, 500x366
Is better to be friendzoned or to not have any friends at all? There's this girl I hang out with sometimes and I think I should just tell her to leave me alone since it's too hard to hang out with a girl that's not interested in you.
Pls don't call me a faggot.
>>
>>29787828
This is exactly how your oneitis feels about you.
>>
>>29787828
Tell her how you feel, and ask if she feels the same way. If she does great. If she doesn't, tell her that's fine but your friendship has to end for you to find someone who does.

Also stop being a faggot. OKC is easy as fuck to get dates on. Clean up, take a bunch of selfies in different lighting and environments, and pick the best one. Do the same but with a picture of something else you're doing WITH SOMEONE ELSE. A hobby or event, something to show you do something besides shitpost and fap to animoo. Sports event, a car show, making s'mores, etc. Use these as your profile pictures.

Write about yourself. It doesn't have to be a lot, just fake some generic normie interests (list specific sports, movies, books) and some unique ones (rock climbing, going to the dog park, cooking).

>Hey :) You seem like an interesting girl. What're you up to?

Copy and paste that to every single girl. Every one. That way you don't waste your time filtering through and only have to respond to the ones that respond to you. And every girl has been told she's pretty. You'll get a lot further telling them they're interesting/smart/funny, and saving the physical compliments for later.

GL anon.
>>
>>29787828

Maybe just become a faggot then you will hang out with girls and not be interested in them
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.