[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug addiction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: xanax2mg.jpg (78 KB, 376x280) Image search: [Google]
xanax2mg.jpg
78 KB, 376x280
How fucked are you guys?
I can't even sleep without taking several pills of xanax every day. I get panic attacks at night. I was diagnosed as paranoid in my youth but I never thought I'd require medical treatment for that.
>>
Madman with no meds.

Just smoke cigarettes and only sleep when you're too physically exhausted for anything else.
>>
Used to be addicted to opiates for a year or so cuz I was depressed, but I quit them a little over 8 months ago when euphoria subsided and all I got was extreme sedation. I'll go back to them eventually, but I'm not gonna go balls to the wall with them again seeing as I'm not depressed anymore. I'm prescribed 60 xanax bars a month for anxiety, but I only really take them when I can't sleep or when I have panic attacks. Other than that I just smoke weed everyday.
>>
>>29787715
I have an on and off relationship with Kratom, and sometimes drink to excess, though I used to drink a lot more.

I also take Ativan but I only get 15 .5mg pills a monthamd purposefully refuse to ask for mlan increase because I just know I'd end up going overboard and becoming physically dependent.
>>
op are you addicted because it was medical treatment or did you begin taking it unprescribed?
>>
How the fuck do you robots get in contact with dealers? I'm half a normie and I still can't meet any.
>>
>>29787802
Literally any party.
The internet.
The hood.
>>
Was addicted to benzos & opiates. Was one helluva miserable life. Was able to kick the benzos after about 6years, but still struggle with heroin. Can't wait for the day I just overdose and this nightmare is over.
>>
>>29787802

Ask your parents, they probably know a guy. Or probably have some of these substances themselves. Just ask man.
>>
>>29787819
>Can't wait

Why wait?
>>
>>29787794
prescription

OC now
>>
>>29787845
Cause I've been struggling with this for addiction for too long and am just beyond repair.
>>
>>29787845
Sorry read that wrong. And cause I can't afford enough heroin at once to kill me. So I just wait and pray one day I'll get the shit that kills me
>>
I've been clean from opiates for 2 months now. life has never been more dull
>>
>>29788728
Hey opibro. I've been clean from heroin for about 6 months now. Dullness dosent go away unfortunately. Bit the way I see it. At least I'm not waking up at 4 am every morning for a shot cause I'm dope sick. Hang in there man
>>
>>29788728
clean for heroin and pills for 2+ years.

you'll feel better after about 3-4 months. you're still in the post acute withdrawal period. sooner or later you won't even think about getting high or remember what it feels like.
>>
>>29787904
Why don't you just go out and buy fentanyl on purpose? Isn't it cheaper anyway?
>>
>>29787715
I'm prescribed 1mg Klonopin, most often it doesnt cut it for me and I buy xanax bars from friends for 5 bucks a pop. I on and off take perc 10s when a close friend has extras he's willing to sell, smoke way too much weed everyday; just to stay calm and not get angry. I cannot drink not in excess, I feel extremely unsatisfied if I drink any less than 7 or 8 beers. Currently having to stop smoking pot because I have court for assault and battery, its fucking hard tolerance for benzos is building really really quick experimenting with other things like nitrous and kratom.
>>
>>29788898
recently quit cocaine as well, meth was hard as fuck to get off of but the benzos helped. now i dont know what the fuck to do im running out of things to use to escape
>>
File: 1430106866399.png (86 KB, 304x287) Image search: [Google]
1430106866399.png
86 KB, 304x287
I'm on an Adderall binge. I haven't slept in like three days. I don't know why I put myself through this. I just hate who I am, so I don't care about my health at all. I keep popping dangerous amounts because a part of me wants something bad to happen. A few months ago, I got a seizure while I was on a lot of Adderall. I smacked my head pretty bad on the floor. I didn't go to a hospital, I just got up and walked it off. I'm scared I'm gonna wind up killing myself one of these days.
>>
>>29788867
Cause most the "h" that comes around here is fentynal based anyways....sigh
>>
>>29788898
>>29788967
sounds made up. I hope so at least
>>
>>29788898
what was the assault?! sounds like you tryna numb something
>>
>>29789066
lol i really wish it was. i just got kicked out of my parents house. im jobless as fuck and my script is almost done and theres no way i can afford to get back to that psychiatrist and theres no way i can afford at least 2 or 3 bars a day.. life is looking really down right now. i envy you sitting at your desk reading my post assuming its made up simply because you havent experienced my hell before, assuming someone couldnt possibly be that fucked up right?? well guess what, loads of fuckers just like me are everywhere. welcome to the real world
>>
>>29789136
i tried the easy way out with a handful of bars the last of my klonopin script and some cinerator whiskey. blacked out and did a lot of things im really not proud of at all
>>
>>29787715
Ever considered that you might just be gay and popping pills to make it easier for Chaz to poz your hole?
>>
>>29789017
>been up for three days on adderal.
I did this a few weeks ago.
>started seeing "shadow people after about 48 hours
>jacked off about 60 times in the 3 days
>my dink can only get half hard now
Thankfully my roommate gave me some seroquil and a couple Xanax bars and that put me to sleep. I slept for like 20 hours. Amphetamine is a son of a bitch
>>
>>29789179
Go to a hospital and tell them you want to detox. Detox centers will set you up with a halfway house after the detox. It's a shitty option but it seems like you don't have many. Good luck, anon
>>
>>29789307
im on bail from the assault and battery.... why the flying fuck would i walk into a hospital and tell them in on drugs? do you think jail is fun? i sure dont
>>
you absolutely are

i saw some post on r/stims of a 17 year old kid who kept binging on his amphetamine script and his heart just fucking exploded. kid didnt even get to abuse his script for like a year

dunno what doses youre taking but amphetamine is good in normal doses, you dont have to abuse it and its very bad to abuse it

meth would even be better
>>
>>29789402
Well maybe if you weren't retarded and assaulted people you wouldn't be in this situation. Also the judge would probably see this as a good thing. Trying to sort your drig problem out would give you brownie points in your case. I just think you're to fucking stupid to realise that. Use your addiction as leverage you autist
>>
>>29789402
Also, I live in a halfway house and we have people here in a program called drug court. It's a year long program and if you graduate the whipe your prision sentence. One guy here is looking at 11 years for various things including armed robbery. He's about to graduate and that 11 her sentance is gone once he does. Look ibot drug court in your area. Most county's in the US have it. Use your addiction to keep your dumbass out of jail.
>>
>>29789445
you obviously have 0 knowledge of the judicial system. peace out thread
>>
>>29789494
I went through drug court once already fuck-nut. You're talking to a drug addict, you realize that right?
>>
>>29789518
Well then just go to Super Drug Court, stupid.
>>
>>29789503
See >>29789494
The drug problem in the US is so bad that they offer programs to addicts clean and keep them put of jail. I'm trying to fucking help you here but you're to stupid to realise that
>>
>>29789412

oh yeah sad thing was was that a few months before he died he was asking 'how much damage and i realistically doing?' in regards to that

abusing script amphetamine is way more dangerous than meth i suspect
>>
>>29789518
Then just fucking kill yourself. How the fuck was I supposed to know that? God damn. No wonder your family kicked you out. You're a fucking douchebag. Remove yourself for everyone else's sake.
>>
>>29787715
i take xanax with alcohol to sleep
helps the panic attacks and schizoid outbursts, also manic depression. i need to take 0.5mg of xanax in the morning just to feel idle.
>>
>>29789518
Sorry for saying. >>29789557
I still suggest getting into some sort of treatment. It will help your case regardless. I know what you're going thru. Iv been a heroin addict for a few years and I only have like 6 months clean right now. Treatment is probably still your best option. Love you anon and best of luck
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.