[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1st year of college (mature age) >only doing 2 classes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 318x159
>1st year of college (mature age)
>only doing 2 classes
>takes up most of my time
>getting STUDY-BUX from the government and living at home with my mom so don't need to work
>have no social life and never go out
>doing pretty well (GPA is near 4.0)

>see other people
>they're all doing 4-5 classes
>they're all at least working part-time or full-time hours
>they have massive social lives and go out often

How do they do it?
>>
Because they aren't failures like you
>>
>>29787517
>How do they do it?
youth.
>>
How can only 2 classes take up most of your time?
>>
>>29787533
interesting

>>29787535
doubt it.

im nearly 30, but I lift and do cardio several times a week, I am in far better shape than all of these people and i know for a fact my diet is 100 times better.

infact, i am 100x more able now than I was at 20, no chance in hell i would have been lifting or doing cardio or doing higher education back at that age.
>>
>>29787581
I don't know. All my classes so far have only recommended 8-10 hours per week. But I feel like I spend a solid 25+ hours on each unit every week.
>>
They probably have average gpa
>>
some people function differently far as scholarly pursuits go

I hardly study and I can still pull As out of my ass for everything but Math fuck math it's the one class I actually have to practice and study with.
then again I went to community college so I've been on easy mode
I couldn't believe that anyone could fail a class near me but they did holy shit
>>
>>29787517
They do it because they have normal energy levels. When you have the base energy that you're supposed to have, you can manage a lot more.

We are low energy, useless fucks.
>>
>>29787517
At a rate of 2 classes per semester, it'll take you 10 years to finish your degree. 5 classes is the norm, 6 if you're in engineering.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.