[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you can't enjoy buttstuff anymore because you were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1436838364001s.jpg (8 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1436838364001s.jpg
8 KB, 240x240
>tfw you can't enjoy buttstuff anymore because you were too rough with yourself
>Butthole is still swollen after two weeks, sometimes mild interior pain
>Really want to fap with my butt again
Am I permanently fucked? Will this never get better?
>>
See a doctor. At the least, you'll need anti-inflammatories.
>>
>>29787371
girl butt or boy butt?
>>
File: tumblr_ngng3w2Ulm1rtm6dso1_1280.png (168 KB, 702x435) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngng3w2Ulm1rtm6dso1_1280.png
168 KB, 702x435
>You will never have the feeling of the first anal orgasm again

Why even live?
>>
>>29787396
I've been using Hydrocortisone on the exterior. I can't, I'm American

>>29787397
Male, >fuck you faggot etc. etc.
>>
>>29787371
See a doctor. If you have a tear in there or something that could brew into a big problem I imagine.
>>
>>29787416
I've suffered minor tears just from shitting before, they usually heal up after a while. It has been two weeks, however. This stuff doesn't heal on its own?
>>
>>29787407
I thought America has Obama care or whatever now. or go to an urgent care.

What does doctor Google say?
>>
>>29787424
It might but I imagine poo + open wound is a bad combo.
>>
Probs got an anal fissure that went septic, your going to start getting pretty ill soon gg lad
>>
>>29787432
>I thought America has Obama care or whatever now. or go to an urgent care.
Would still cost an ungodly amount of money

>What does doctor Google say?
It's completely useless. I've been unable to pin it down. At first I believed it was an internal hemorrhoid, but then I doubted it because I'm not bleeding and I can't feel any protrusion with my finger at all. Surprisingly little that matches my situation comes up when you search for "inflamed anus".

To be as detailed as possible
Initially, it felt like my anus wasn't as elastic as it should have been. It physically wouldn't stretch like it would before. I was aware of how almost shut it felt at all times. This has largely resolved itself. The external appearance is also much puffier than normal. Occasionally it hurt to go or after I went. Any sort of insertion was virtually impossible.

Now, it's stretchier, and hurts relatively rarely, but my anus still doesn't feel right. Neutrally, it still almost feels "clogged" even though there's nothing there.

There's no bleeding, and only rarely pain and itching.
>>
>>29787495
i recently got a colonoscopy and i have really bad internal hemorrhoids but rarely have any bleeding. just to let you know that you don't need to be actively bleeding to have them.
>>
>>29787516
What are your other symptoms? Can you feel them with a finger? Do they resolve themselves with time?
>>
My butt is fucked lately. I dont fuck it or havent for a year but i shit blood at least twice a week.
Doctors charge me $80 each time they check my hole
>>
>>29787600
>>29787600
>Doctors charge me $80 each time they check my hole
Do you have insurance?
>>
perhaps you should stop sticking 15 inch dildos in there you degenerate
>>
I've done similar things and I only stick sharpies in there ;----;
>>
>>29788786
How long did it take to heal? Please respond.

>>29788679
I used a finger
>>
>>29788802
Not long anon. And also I'm not really an expert on this :/ You need to be careful though.

What were you using out of curiosity?
>>
>>29788786
>hurting your ass with a sharpie

goddamn lube up, what's wrong with you
>>
>>29788838
I-I did ;-----; Plz no bully
>>
>>29788823
>What were you using out of curiosity?
A finger. So not as long as me? It's been more than two weeks now. I used a lot of lube I was just rougher than I should have been.
>>
>>29788848
Geez, imagine if I stuck my cock in there. It's 6" x 6". It would hurt you a lot, wouldn't it?
>>
>>29788900
Wow, this is exactly what happened to me. Give it time to heal I guess. I felt like a lump and thought my anus was falling out ... not good man
>>
>>29788936
So by "not long", what did you mean?

When did it completely get better?
>>
>>29788900
Wear gloves if you're gonna use a finger, nails fucking hurt.
>>
i jammed something up my ass that was way too wide and it gave me a hemorrhoid, but it just went away, took about a month, i think using baby wipes helps.
>>
>>29788947
Like 1 - 2 weeks anon. Y-you sound really concerned about your but. M-maybe I could help make that better for you ;------;

>>29788913
Y-yes
>>
>>29789013
Well it's already been past that for me. Kill me.
>>
>>29789023
Is it possible you tore it so it hangs out a bit? Honestly not sure how to fix that but sounds like you might need to see a doctor ...
>>
>>29789044
No, nothing's hanging out. I doubt it's hemorrhoids. It's just puffy is all.
>>
>>29789055
Still the same as what I had. Maybe it just needs to take time anon
>>
>>29787371
Take a sitz bath for 30 minutes everyday, get prescription hydrocortisone cream (2.5 or 3%), take fiber supplements and drink lots of water
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.