[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like to walk around town and look at people and try to guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I like to walk around town and look at people and try to guess when they last had sex.

Is that weird?
>>
>>29787071
Depends entirely on your gender
>>
File: 7534.jpg (25 KB, 477x290) Image search: [Google]
7534.jpg
25 KB, 477x290
>>29787071
So can you detect people who have NEVER had sex?
>>
>>29787100
Virgin walk is easy to spot.
>>
>>29787100
Only children and myself
>>
>>29787114
Can you give an example? Video of someone virgin walking.
>>
>>29787138
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOEnFW9bdys
>>
>>29787138
You have examples just walk in front of a mirror
>>
>>29787138
No such thing. He's just a guy with an over inflated sense of deduction skills that thinks he can spot this so called 'virgin walk'.
>>
>>29787071
So how do you know when you guessed it right, faggot?
>>
>>29787251
I don't. I mainly use it to feel worse about myself. If I see a Stacey I think she last did it probably this morning and then I like to think about how much better her boyfriend is than me.

If I see an average person I think probably not too long ago, and then think about how much better they are than me.

If I see a retard I think well he probably got lucky once, and then think about how much better he is than me.
>>
>>29787335

I too know this surprisingly specific feel. Fuck anon.
>>
>>29787071
I do this shit too man. Thought i was the only one.
>>
I haven't had sex in two years
>>
>>29787335
I do it when dealing with obnoxious people. Chads or ugly fucks with confidense, I think about how "this faggot has sex and you don't" etc. I don't know if I do it to feel worse about myself, it's just being realistic.
>>
File: cloudy sky.jpg (2 MB, 2304x1712) Image search: [Google]
cloudy sky.jpg
2 MB, 2304x1712
When I look at women, I imagine what they look like when they are giving birth, when I look at guys I imagine what they look like when they masturbate and what they masturbate to (no homo).
>>
>>29787114
i've seen people walking weird who had a gf
it's about being shy and introverted first and foremost

>>29787166
that whore knew what he was going to say hence why she started filming
"hahaha that woman doesn't take kilometers of dick what a loser amirite not like myself Slut Mc Whorenstein"
>>
>>29787071
n9
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.